Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Maybe someone (a playtester?) would know:
Are investigator sheets from MoM2.0 the same size as investigator sheets from EH (103x128mm)?
If not, what size are they?

It's somewhat hard to buy unusual sleeves here. With this information I could seize the opportunity I have available at this moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
FFG site says Orange, I think that'd be those so-called tarot-sized cards (like mission and reserve cards in XCom)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
We apologise for the inconvenience
United Kingdom
Outside of the Asylum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody posted a translation of a French components list. From that, plus the "1 Orange + 5 Yellow" sleeve requirements listed @ FFG's site, I deduced what I think are the correct card sleeve counts/sizes on this thread...
Re: Card sleeves

(won't repeat the info here in case it turns out to be wrong & needs correcting!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
FFG site says Orange, I think that'd be those so-called tarot-sized cards (like mission and reserve cards in XCom)
I assumed that the orange sleeves are needed for another deck, and that the investigators will have some exotic size - like usual.
But now I see that all the other decks appear to be mini american.
My bad, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.