Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brendan Daly
Scotland
Glasgow
Select
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I never pulled the trigger on this expansion and am now massively regretting that decision. It doesn't appear to be available anywhere in the UK. Will it be seeing a reprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Galactic Orders seems to be still very well available in Finland (both lautapelit.fi and fantasiapelit.fi has it in stock).

I'm sure a reprint will come when it is needed.

Edit: also, one left in Amazon.co.uk:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stronghold-Games-STG01003-Worlds-Ga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Daly
Scotland
Glasgow
Select
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon have it for £35, about £10 over the asking price. £35 for 100 cards and some tokens seems a bit steep no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmb
Protagonist wrote:
Amazon have it for £35, about £10 over the asking price. £35 for 100 cards and some tokens seems a bit steep no?

In a couple of years, how massively do you think you'll regret not spending the extra £10?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Daly
Scotland
Glasgow
Select
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure I'll get over it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Protagonist wrote:
I never pulled the trigger on this expansion and am now massively regretting that decision. It doesn't appear to be available anywhere in the UK. Will it be seeing a reprint?

Please... ASK YOUR RETAILER (FLGS or FOLGS) to bring you in a copy.

Getting a copy to where you want to buy is the consumer's responsibility. If the store doesn't know you want one, they don't bring it in. Ask them (DEMAND) politely that you want a copy, and they will get one (or you take your business to another retailer).

Thanks for being a fan of Core Worlds!!

Thanks,
Stephen Buonocore
Stronghold Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.