Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Swaine
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone

My name is Greg Swaine and I am a Canadian gamer who runs a social media page called CanSoloGaming on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/can_solo_gaming/ which I started in late May of this year and the account grows about 100 followers per month without any advertising on my part.

In each post I feature single player games and write reviews or game descriptions for my followers to read up on. The posts also feature game components, game set up tutorials etc. I have also featured kickstarter projects that I believe in or have backed myself.

In the past month I've had other Instagram users start tagging me in their posts to highlight games they want me to review or feature or get my opinion if there is a solo mode possible for. Some of the game companies who have reached out to me in the past few months or have featured my write ups recently on their social media include

Gamelyn Games
Academy Games
Space Goat Productions (Evil Dead 2 currently on KS)
Fireside Games
And a few independent companies via KickStarter.

What I am offering is an opportunity to promote games that you are looking to have play tested, or rule book edits, or even help to promote on Kickstarter if I truly believe in the project. I offer this at absolutely no charge, even as my account grows. I am just a player who wants to see great solo playable games come to life and support board game designers while adding new and engaging content for my followers to see on my page. All I ask is permission to use media images that you provide me with or pull excerpts from rule books so I can provide the content to my viewers.

Feel free to message me here on BGG or via my Instagram or my email (cansologaming@gmail.com) if you have questions or wish to have your game tested, promoted, or reviewed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Swanson
msg tools
Greg,

Thanks for the offer! I have a game that is ready for playtesting by strangers. It is a co-op game for 1 to 4 players. The single player rules are the same as for multiple players, so it can be played solo without any rule changes. At this point, I am less interested in promotion, and more interested in playtesting (blind and otherwise). Would this be a good match right now, and if so, how do we go forward from here? Feel free to PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Swaine
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John, shoot me an email at cansologaming@gmail.com and we'll move forward from there! I'd love to hear more about your game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.