it is with great excitement that I come here on BGG post that my work: D
Since I bought my A & A 1942 and put it on the table, I missed having a tabuleirinho there in front, with each unit costs, attack strength, defense, amount of movement, as well as a summary of the shifts or anything kind.
Researched atéééé on the Internet, in the original forum of A & A site that talked about the A & A in Ludopedia, and even here, in the BGG, but ... I've never met one I satisfy it, I found several with this information I wanted but always "made the knife and fork painted" using excel spreadsheets, amateur thing ...
Then I thought, I'll do my then: D and there began the journey ... I took the original boards of A & A Revised, posted on ludopedia, at my request, the friend @Descolado (thank you master, here is my thanks ), following the idea of them, I make one for our game, the 1942 (2nd edition). I made a spreadsheet with the Setup information along with information Mobilization Zone.
So I joined this worksheet with the art of the Revised trays, translate texts and formatted image. then coming to this result:
And for the game to be even more complete, lacking also a tray to carry out the marking of the City of Victoria each power controls, being visible to everyone who owns what, and how close to victory one side are. Ai modified what came in the Revised version, I added the Honolulu City 2nd Edition, and swapped Los Angeles for San Francisco, being as follows:
Just level up all this stuff here on the game page, and can be lowered. Thereby leaving your game, much more complete and beautiful on the table.
OR Victory Cities: http://www.ludopedia.com.br/jogo/axis-allies-1942-2nd-editio...
AND Individual Board http://www.ludopedia.com.br/jogo/axis-allies-1942-2nd-editio...
I recommend printing on photo paper A4 followed by lamination. Will be show the ball!
PS: They are in Portuguese, since I live in Brazil.
- Last edited Tue Aug 2, 2016 3:51 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Tue Aug 2, 2016 3:24 pm
Looks great! But if only they were in English...