Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are three add cards (PlaqueBlaster, ThumbStation and Migraine-Munition) that have preferred time-slot that is a strange symbol. Does anyone know what this means? I can't find any reference to it in the manual.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
There are three add cards (PlaqueBlaster, ThumbStation and Migraine-Munition) that have preferred time-slot that is a strange symbol. Does anyone know what this means? I can't find any reference to it in the manual.
If those are the cards that I'm remembering, it's a question mark, and the helper text says "Rotate unless the show this ad is attached to is in its preferred time slot" (or something along those lines, I don't have the cards handy). It means, well, that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
BrianJohnHunt wrote:
If those are the cards that I'm remembering, it's a question mark, and the helper text says "Rotate unless the show this ad is attached to is in its preferred time slot" (or something along those lines, I don't have the cards handy). It means, well, that. :)

Ah - I misread the text! It's referring to the show rather than the add itself! Doh!

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.