Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Dickens II
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this is one of the games, we will have to rush the booth at 10:00 am on Thursday to pick up a copy? This is my #1 game and just want to plan accordingly!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finkin wrote:
Does anyone know if this is one of the games, we will have to rush the booth at 10:00 am on Thursday to pick up a copy? This is my #1 game and just want to plan accordingly!

I should have enough copies to last through most of Saturday, at least.

Of course, this is an estimate. But definitely rush to Plaid Hat for Seafall first, then come my way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Dickens II
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the heads up, looking forward to picking up the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Nelson
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gil,

Not to totally change the subject of this thread, any ideas of when The Networks and the expansion will be in my FLGS?

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Jo
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Went by today and they said the game is sold out for the entire convention. I should've went earlier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarah Jo wrote:
Went by today and they said the game is sold out for the entire convention. I should've went earlier!

Yep, totally underestimated demand. I've never had a game sell like this before.

If you want a copy of the game, your best bet is to order it from Funagain: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036536.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lentini007 wrote:
Hi Gil,

Not to totally change the subject of this thread, any ideas of when The Networks and the expansion will be in my FLGS?

Many thanks.

Hoping to get into wide distribution by the end of the year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
Sarah Jo wrote:

Yep, totally underestimated demand. I've never had a game sell like this before.

If you want a copy of the game, your best bet is to order it from Funagain: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036536.

Thanks!

Wow, congrats, that's awesome! Well, not that some people couldn't get copies, that's a bummer, but its awesome that the game is doing well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Gil!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.