Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Who's backing at what level and what are you most excited for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in at the Striker, but will likely also pick up the League and Azure.

Looking forward to the new teams (particularly the Matsudons) and team balances. I sort of like the ease of DB's League play, so I hope it continues along that path and isn't overly complicated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now I'm Striker (EB) buy I'm seriously considering going MVP although the USD/CAD rates are holding me back.

Plus I don't want to lose that EB, even though there's really no value in it anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At Striker but might go up to MVP - not sure yet.

Really want the Card holder to be included but just happy for a single book and the fantastic looking Yndij
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian H.
Germany
flag msg tools
I went in at MVP, even if I own almost all existing teams - I'm most excited for the new league rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wodzianski
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Painter - Player
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm an (EB) Striker, but I'll most likely grab a league pack as well. I can't decide if I'm more excited for the Team Captains, or the Elmer and Dobs. That mentioned, who am I kidding? I'm a painter. BRING ON THE NEW TEAMS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dennis meyer
msg tools
I'm in for EB+League+5 teams...

I hope I like this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Uccello
United States
Millbury
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure you will. It's a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Morris
Canada
Kelowna
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an EB Striker and added on the League Pack and extra bases. Still not sure if I need a new Azure Forest or not though.

Not sure what I'm most excited about other than getting this to the table again soon!! We have a new game group and I haven't introduced them to the wonders of Dreadball yet. One of the members is backing as well though which is a great sign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the EB Striker. I've added custom dice. Custom dice are a great idea. I'd love to see them used more.

I might upgrade to MVP but for now I'll stick with Striker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was EB Striker, but I moved up to MVP yesterday, because i was already eyeing getting the azure forest and new ultimate playmat, so it wasn't much of a decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
burbidge wrote:
I have the EB Striker. I've added custom dice. Custom dice are a great idea. I'd love to see them used more.

I might upgrade to MVP but for now I'll stick with Striker.

I don't like when people do a singular logo then use it as the six, why would you not do that on the one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjell Moens
Norway
Tromsø
Norway
flag msg tools
I originally backed at EB Striker, but the MVP deal is just too sweet to pass up. In addition, I'm in for the Gruba-Tek Pitch, the backer miniatures and five of the teams I don't already own. I was already planning on getting them, and since there is no hurry, I can get them through the KS, thus adding to the total.
I'm really excited for the new league rules, since our gaming group has an annual league.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I say I'd like custom dice to be used more, I don't mean just dice with logos on them. I've made several custom dice for DreadBall.
Ref Check Dice
Scatter Dice
Armour Check Dice
Weather Dice (for Azure Forrest)
Survival Dice for doing resurrection on the cheap
I can think of ways custom dice could be used to improve the game in other ways too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KjelKen wrote:
I originally backed at EB Striker, but the MVP deal is just too sweet to pass up. In addition, I'm in for the Gruba-Tek Pitch, the backer miniatures and five of the teams I don't already own. I was already planning on getting them, and since there is no hurry, I can get them through the KS, thus adding to the total.
I'm really excited for the new league rules, since our gaming group has an annual league.

I think the Gruba-Tek pitch is good but the new pitch looks better IMO. Do you want multiple pitches for a league? Why get both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing he want's the playmat pitch, instead of cardboard, although azure forest is coming with one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
georgeofjungle3 wrote:
I'm guessing he want's the playmat pitch, instead of cardboard, although azure forest is coming with one.

Good call. I'm so used to mousepad/playmat pitches I keep forgetting the new pitch is going to be a board.

If the MVP pledge came with the Ultimate mousemat I would definitely switch levels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burbidge
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
DreadBall is great!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the mousepad Ultimate pitch is included in MVP. Seems like I'm switching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
burbidge wrote:
It looks like the mousepad Ultimate pitch is included in MVP. Seems like I'm switching. :)

I was about to say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Striker with league pack!
I have the Azure Forest stuff, but would like the new cards if they would have just an upgrade for that one too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kjell Moens
Norway
Tromsø
Norway
flag msg tools
burbidge wrote:
KjelKen wrote:

I think the Gruba-Tek pitch is good but the new pitch looks better IMO. Do you want multiple pitches for a league? Why get both?

Yes, I want the neoprene pitch because I prefer them to play on. And indeed, with more pitches, we can play several games at once, when we run our local T.U.B.S. league.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.