Subject: Neuroshima Hex 3.0 - How Many Expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hi All,

I've just bought Neuroshima Hex 3.0 plus New York, Mississippi, Steel Police and Uranopolis. Is this all of the expansions released specifically for 3.0? If not what am I missing?

Also would you recommend any older expansions for use that won't have any issues with 3.0? I assume they can all be used but don't want too much discrepancy between them visually or dimension wise.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RowleyBirkinQC wrote:
I've just bought Neuroshima Hex 3.0 plus New York, Mississippi, Steel Police and Uranopolis. Is this all of the expansions released specifically for 3.0? If not what am I missing?

Did you already checked the following thread? ARMIES AVAILABLE and others FAQ - including v2/v3 compatibility
You can also go trough each Neuroshima Hex expansion on BGG and check if there is a 3.0 version for it.

Either way...
- Dancer and Mephisto were just released in 3.0 in Polish and English.
- Neojungle, Smart, Vegas and Sharrash are already available in 3.0, but only in Polish and French. English versions of these expansions should be released later this year.
- Depending on which version of the 3.0 base game you bought (from Portal Games or Z-Man Games), you could already have the Doomsday Machine or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
No I didn't spot it, thanks for the info. Didn't realise there was so many, that's good.

I'm not sure which version it is, on the image on site it's the Portal version but in the text it mentions the Z man one. Fingers crossed for Z man!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Dembowski
Poland
Wroclaw
none
flag msg tools
All armies are entirely compatible across all editions, from 1.0 to 3.0. The only changes are aesthetic ones (except for Doomsday Machine, which got a full overhaul).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.