tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nowhere yet http://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/search?search=old+school+t.... Youll have to order from flyingpiggames.com or join the Kickstarter for Vol. II https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/old-school-t....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Pender
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
O you know when it will hit Europe/England?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't count on it ever getting here. Mark Walker has talked about this before, he has no distributor in Europe. So any games that end up here are kickstarted or bought directly by stores. Buy it from their website or wait and hope. You could try contacting your favorite FLGS and ask them to bring it in perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Rigillo
Italy
Roma
Rm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine from Udo Grebe
Www.Ugg2nd.de
Great shop indeed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
west yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Proff3RTR wrote:
Hi all,

How or where can I buy OST in England?

cheers

Perry
if you don't mind printing it out..theres a PnP version of the full game [plus Stalingrad counters sheet].costs 25$ or to us brits about £17 I got mine this way as shipping costs from usa are crippling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm starting to look at the pnp option also. I went all in on the OST Vol II kickstarter, so I'll get Vol I and II. But I want to learn the rules and play the game on Vassal while I wait. Sadly only part of the rulebook is available online, if I want the scenarios and Terrain and Combating Charts I need the pnp it seem. That's some very expensive player aids...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul O'Dette
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
As an owner of the board games including the Stalingrad module, I'm very tempted to also buy the PnP version to print extra counters, just a section of the map etc.. But it would be great if the offering was complete by also allowing the purchase of the Stalingrad map in PnP format as well. Again, I already own the printed copies but would consider adding the PnP for options - I like the game that much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
We do have European fulfillment through Udo and Brave New World. Unfortunately, I can get Esdevium games in England to return my call. Give them a call, tell them you want our games, but do it quickly. Vol I will be sold out within the next two months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul O'Dette
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
We do have European fulfillment through Udo and Brave New World. Unfortunately, I can get Esdevium games in England to return my call. Give them a call, tell them you want our games, but do it quickly. Vol I will be sold out within the next two months.

Thoughts on that Stalingrad board being added to wargames vault?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.