Popular Tags: [View All]
Rupert Rupinette
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Is there an easy way to find out what a certain user has rated and/or said about a game? I've browsed through some users' ratings and comments, but that's a bit tedious for users with many games rated. I've also looked in the stats area, but if I just want to see the rating for a certain game, that seems to take it a bit far. I'm sure that I'm missing something obvious. Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
If you rely on the advise of specific users a lot, then easiest is to make them your geekbuddies (click on the green plus symbol under their name) and to use the geekbuddy analysis option on the game pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Rupinette
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thank you. That sounds very useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Logging plays since 2004
badge
Oh, so you actually think about what you are saying?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Lajos already answered the question that you should have asked. But if you are still wondering how to look up a specific user's rating of a specific game, the easiest way that I know how to do that is to look on their page and find the "Ratings" link that shows how many games total they have rated and click on it. It will pull up a page showing all the games they have rated in alphabetical order. Just scroll down to the game in question and behold the rating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is the stats area you were talking about. But if not, you can click on the user profile (the person on the left below the name etc.) then you will see thier profile. Click on games rated and it will show you all of them and the commnets. You can filter to see only the ones they own and/or have commented on etc. If you don't want to page through them all. You can click on each letter of the alphabet and it will sort for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.