Galaxy Defenders» Forums » General

Subject: where's the support? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Indiana Last Name
msg tools
mb
hi everyone -

i've picked up the game and its amazing and i bought one of the expansions. however, after browsing the forums here (and their site) there seems to be a lack of activity on this game which is surprising since its simply fantastic. no news, no hints at anythign to come, etc. is the game, in its present state, done for good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the two expansions I think they are done for the time being, and they are moving to the S&S game with has some of the same mechanics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They released a lot of content for it in a short period of time. I have almost everything except a couple exclusives from the first campaign. I don't feel a need for more just yet.

The designers are also really busy trying to get Sword & Sorcery delivered. That game uses the Galaxy Defenders engine and updates it for a fantasy setting.

They've said that they'll revisit Galaxy Defenders but I wouldn't expect anything for a while.

That being said, there is so much game in the 3 boxes they released! Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as how I'm sitting on 4 boxes of content, all larger-than-normal-size boxes, and a small stack of 'bonus' content, I'm kind of glad this game is no longer "supported"...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On one of the other recent threads on this very topic it was mentioned that there will be more, but there will be a delay while S&S gets underway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.