1 Posts

Golferino» Forums » General

Subject: Golfer repair... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gene Miller
msg tools
mb
My golfer seems to work great independently but when I lock it into the rotating base I am having 2 issues:

1. The club "drags" on the playing surface during it's downward arc...just about when it hits the golf ball.
It appears that he is vertically correct/upright but the tolerances in the waist (where he turns) might have become more pronounced with age?

2. The button to turn the golfer seems to be operating fine but when the golfer is in place it seems that the travel is too slow to provide the right amount of force to hit the gold ball for any distance. Regarding the above issue, I have used one free hand to lean and hold the golfer back, preventing any club drag- but the results are almost identical.

Everything seems to be in decent working order but the central mechanic seems to falter when everything is in place...is it just age or is there a fix that anyone has implemented? The rest of the game is in fantastic condition but without a functioning golfer that can hit the ball it's a dust magnet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.