Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
now what do i do with it? do i print this and then try and glue them on existing tiles? blank tiles? best way to adhere them?

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just keeping mine handy to pay the right about for the building. Ill be waiting for the new ones to come in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dstair2002 wrote:
I'm just keeping mine handy to pay the right about for the building. Ill be waiting for the new ones to come in
will we be mailed the new ones (do you know)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
dstair2002 wrote:
will we be mailed the new ones (do you know)?

Yes. Check the latest KS update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Butler
United States
Paynesville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth: Two or three years ago, i purchased a set of blank tiles on line, for no particular reason, I guess. When I backed New Bedford in the first go-around, I downloaded the PnP version, ran off the stuff on 8&1/2 x 11 mailing labels by Avery, cut out the buildings and stuck them onto the blank tiles. The tiles I used were the very same size that were needed. All in all, I was able to make a very very nice PnP version of the game, which I gave to a friend after getting the new and improved KS version.

I don't remember where I got the tiles or how much they cost, but I'm thinking it may have been Game Crafters. Anyway, I still have enough of them left to use as a temporary fix of the spoiled tiles in the latest KS version. Glad I have them. I wouldn't spoil the game's tiles by putting the repair over them--even if I were sure they'd be replaced at some point in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Levan
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
Hast ye seen the White Whale?
mbmbmbmbmb
As others mentioned, replacement tiles will be coming (not just stickers), so you can glue them on and get rid of the old tiles once the replacements arrive.
You can also just print them out on paper or cardstock, since you don't need to shuffle them (except for solo game setup).
The PDF is just the short-term solution so players have the right versions to learn with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Levan
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gamerbut wrote:
I wouldn't spoil the game's tiles by putting the repair over them--even if I were sure they'd be replaced at some point in the future.

All a matter of personal comfort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kotler
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
I Love Heavy Dry Soulless Euros!!!
badge
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I get a link to this PDF and can owners that bought the Kickstarter version of the game outside of Kickstarter get the tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Levan
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PDF of updated tiles is available in the Files section, Rising Tide Updated Tiles for print

For replacement tiles, if it was mailed to you, you should be on the list already and won't have to do anything. If you bought it at Gen Con, email contact@greaterthangames.com

Replacement tiles haven't been manufactured yet, so don't worry for a few weeks. Someone will start a new thread on the New Bedford forums when it's ready to ship, and I'll update the FAQ/Errata thread, as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.