The Warriors: Turf War» Forums » General

Subject: What Gangs would you like to see added? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimi May
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
2 of the stretch goals (and maybe potential future adds ons?) could see other gangs added - who would you like to see the most? Sounds like it'll be by popular vote so it'd be interesting to get an approximation.

If I were to be realistic I'd say the Turnbull ACs or the Riffs, but personally I'd like to see the Hi-Hats or The Boppers.

Whilst having very little presence in the film, I think they'd make great miniatures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Luiz Fuzaro
Brazil
São Mateus
Espírito Santo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taking to the movie, there are some good gangs with great potencial
Turnbull AC's, Orphans, Riffs, Boppers, Hi-Hats, Savage Huns, Hurricanes..
Taking to the game, of course, The Destroyers had a huuuge participation...
but my personal desire is for Boppers and Hi-Hats, since all the others has little changing in miniatures styles...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Langdale
Australia
Gatton
Queensland
flag msg tools
mb
I would love to see the Hi Hats with the gang leader from the Rockstar Warriors game or the leader of the baseball furies from the game also.

The following gangs from the movie would make great different miniatures

The Hurricanes, The Gramercy Riffs, The Savage Huns and The Boppers.

Then there are other listed gangs that sound interesting but I have not seen in the movie or game such as these:

The Eigth Street Apaches, The Firetasters, The Hoplites, The Jesters, The Magicians, The Romans,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.