$30.00
Anton Ber
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
Hi,

We just got to the campaign's second act (normal diff). Could somebody tell me how much fame do we need to see some Act 2 weapons in the shop (aside from Tival Crystal ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
More than you currently have.

I'm sorry, and you are...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rickard
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grabuzor wrote:
Hi,

We just got to the campaign's second act (normal diff). Could somebody tell me how much fame do we need to see some Act 2 weapons in the shop (aside from Tival Crystal ?

I'm not positive but I think once you become Celebrated 40-49 you start seeing Act II items. Even at that level it might be possible to still see all Act I items. The system is very opaque. Where are you currently at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Houston
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've seen completely random results, myself. Due to the (hopefully) bug that has the app completely re-roll town inventory any time you close it while in town, I saw shop draws ranging from Act 1:2 ratios of 0:6, to 4:2. This was at 50+ fame.

Fame does seem to have an effect on shop inventory, but it's definitely a variable window even at high fame. Even when not messing around with the bug testing things, just in our play-through, we'd go from town with a draw of 4 Act I 2 Act II, do a quest that netted us 2 fame (stayed in same bracket), and come back to a town shop draw of 6 Act II.

TLDR: It's a variable/random window affected by fame and/or it's very, very buggy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Ber
France
Strasbourg
flag msg tools
Hi,
thanks for your answer: we're at 47 fame.
So I guess I should start "gaming" the system next time we're in town if we still don't see any act 2 weapon (as it's going to get hard without them during act 2...) ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.