Subject: Trump steps in it again!!!!!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Actually, no.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/08/02/donald-trump-eatin...

I know I'm just an old fart close to death and all that, but why is what morons say on Twitter or the Internet an important story? Christ I hate social media.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats how classy people do it. What, you use your hands ?!?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
jeremycobert wrote:

Well, that came up a lot earlier than I thought it would!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Actually, no.

I know I'm just an old fart close to death and all that, but why is what morons say on Twitter or the Internet an important story? Christ I hate social media.

Yeah, I am old too, but not as old as you.

If this is the worst thing that people can use as a reason not to vote for Trump, then our democracy truly is doomed!

(By the way, I eat KFC with utensils as well. Try eating it with your fingers, and then try to wipe your hands with their crappy napkins! You will be peeling paper off your fingers for a week! Knife and Fork Forever!!!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
chrisnd wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Actually, no.

Yeah, I am old too, but not as old as you.

If this is the worst thing that people can use as a reason not to vote for Trump, then our democracy truly is doomed!

(By the way, I eat KFC with utensils as well. Try eating it with your fingers, and then try to wipe your hands with their crappy napkins! You will be peeling paper off your fingers for a week! Knife and Fork Forever!!!)

Half my relatives are southerners. Fried chicken is to be eaten with your fingers. Period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any idea what the grease would do to his orange candy coating? Niagara falls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
Do you have any idea what the grease would do to his orange candy coating? Niagara falls.

Trowel on, fork off !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
jeremycobert wrote:

Two words: urban sombrero

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is exactly what doomed Kasich.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a Hartz guy.

And they have good napkins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Going to KFC for chicken is a terrible idea. Mashed potatoes, corn, or buscuits sure but their chicken is a dried up dissapointment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:

I had a Kentucky Fried Grease once, all I can say is Donny is right to not touch this "food" with his fingers, I would also suggest no other part of his anatomy either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

I had a Kentucky Fried Grease once, all I can say is Donny is right to not touch this "food" with his fingers, I would also suggest no other part of his anatomy either.

Oh, shut up, Boaty McBoatface! You know damn well that your entire country's cuisine is based on nothing more than a dare!

As in..."I dare you to eat that!"

My wife and I will be travelling to London for a few days next month. I have no idea what to expect other than warm beer that tastes like piss, and something stupid called "bangers and mash" - as if that is even remotely appetizing!

Between your country's dental hygiene and culinary "tastes" (and I use that term loosely, very loosely...), you have no business saying one thing about KFC!

(In all seriously, I jest. KFC is highly revolting, and I am actually looking forward to my visit to your fine country...I just find it funny when Brit's complain about American food).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

Oh, shut up, Boaty McBoatface! You know damn well that your entire country's cuisine is based on nothing more than a dare!

My wife and I will be travelling to London for a few days next month. I have no idea what to expect other than warm beer that tastes like piss, and something stupid called "bangers and mash" - as if that is even remotely appetizing!

Between your country's dental hygiene and culinary "tastes" (and I use that term loosely, very loosely...), you have no business saying one thing about KFC!

(In all seriously, I jest. KFC is highly revolting, and I am actually looking forward to my visit to your fine country...I just find it funny when Brit's complain about American food).
I dare you to eat Jellied Eels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

No, thank you!

My friend just returned from London a few days ago. He said he missed American food, and decided to stop by at a local McDonalds (the one on Corporation Blvd). He ordered "a quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite". The cashier said "righto, RC with Sprite." Hilarity ensues, because here in the States, "RC" stand for "Royal Crown" as in "Royal Crown Cola" - one of the worst tasting cola's in American history. He and the cashier banter back and forth, with him trying to explain that he wants a "quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite", and her agreeing with him by saying "righto, RC with Sprite." Eventually, he insisted on talking to a manager to make sure that he got a "quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite" and not "RC cola mixed with Sprite" and no "food".

The manager had to explain that the English (being a stupid people that they are) are on the "metric system" and in the immortal words of Vincent Vega, "They don't know what the f*&% a quarter pounder is." So they call it a "Royal with Cheese" or "RC" for short.

Stupid Brits! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

No, thank you!

My friend just returned from London a few days ago. He said he missed American food, and decided to stop by at a local McDonalds (the one on Corporation Blvd). He ordered "a quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite". The cashier said "righto, RC with Sprite." Hilarity ensues, because here in the States, "RC" stand for "Royal Crown" as in "Royal Crown Cola" - one of the worst tasting cola's in American history. He and the cashier banter back and forth, with him trying to explain that he wants a "quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite", and her agreeing with him by saying "righto, RC with Sprite." Eventually, he insisted on talking to a manager to make sure that he got a "quarter pounder with cheese and a Sprite" and not "RC cola mixed with Sprite" and no "food".

The manager had to explain that the English (being a stupid people that they are) are on the "metric system" and in the immortal words of Vincent Vega, "They don't know what the f*&% a quarter pounder is." So they call it a "Royal with Cheese" or "RC" for short.

Stupid Brits! :whistle:
News to me, but then I have not been in a McD's for years.

But the frozen burgers I buy in the supermarket are quarter ponders.

Nope must be a local store thing

https://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/product_nutrition.beef.35...#

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

No, thank you!

Stupid Brits! whistle

Oh, sure, now you are going to tell me that "football" is played with a perfectly round ball on a "pitch", that you cannot touch the ball with your hands, and that bodily contact is discouraged and penalized!

What the hell is wrong with you people!?!

(Way to ruin a "funny story/anecdote" that was clearly tied to "Pulp Fiction" with no shred of truth whatsoever, other than the part about my friend being in London. You're such a party pooper...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

No, thank you!

Stupid Brits! :whistle:

Oh, sure, now you are going to tell me that "football" is played with a perfectly round ball on a "pitch", that you cannot touch the ball with your hands, and that bodily contact is discouraged and penalized!

What the hell is wrong with you people!?! :p

(Way to ruin a "funny story/anecdote" that was clearly tied to "Pulp Fiction" with no shred of truth whatsoever, other than the part about my friend being in London. You're such a party pooper...)
Never seen it, and have no interest in doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
Donald wrote:

No, thank you!

Stupid Brits! whistle

Nice story except you can walk into British Mac D's and order a quarter pounder straight of the menu. Or you could if you can read

Stupid Americans!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

remorseless1 wrote:
Actually, no.

On the contrary, eating Kentucky Fried Chicken with a knife and fork makes Trump come off as if he were some to-the-manor-born --

*Oh*....

Since Trump was indeed to the manor born, you'll just have to accept his upper-crust toity-toitiness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 8 27 Feb - 1 Mar 2015 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk Essex Games 27 Jul '15
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
[q="slatersteven"][q="Donald"]You know damn well that your entire country's cuisine is based on nothing more than a dare!

Quote:

The common factor is chains. Chains enforce conformity. And conformity tends to be highly correlated with price. You're going to get a better meal at a Carluccio's than a KFC for that simple reason. Of course correlation is not perfect, for example the pub where we play games is part of a chain, and its price and quality is between those two examples. But it's good for its price. (Bangers and mash is one of its options, but not its best. You can have really good or really cheap and nasty B&M, largely depending on the ingredients, especially the sausages.)

Non-chain food is more hit and miss. It's where you find the greatest successes and the worst failures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.