Subject: Deception + spyfall rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Kvam
Norway
Hundeidvik
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So i have this crazy idea about playing deception murder in hong kong and spyfall at the same time. The forensic picks the location and rubberbands the spy card with the accomplice card and the location cards to the detective, witness and murderer card. Questions may be asked through out the game to help narrow down who is the murderer, but the game is won or lost by deception rules. Have not tried out my idea yet, but i think it would work..Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emily ylime
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
I've only played Deception once and Spyfall a few times, but my feeling is that it could be come too easy to find the murderer. You should try it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kvam
Norway
Hundeidvik
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The accomplice is the spy though so the only role who knows for sure who the murderer is is the witness. And if you play without accusations and card reveal there would still be some doubt, but maybe you would have to use more clue and means cards per player or less scene tiles to make it more balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't get the point. It seems the only element the Spyfall aspect adds is it helps you identify the accomplice. What else does it add?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kvam
Norway
Hundeidvik
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Its just to spice up the game a little without it being unbalanced. It elliminates 1 player as the murderer for the detectives and tells the witness who the murderer is. Maybe it makes it harder for the accomplice to "protect" the murderer without giving away who the murderer is. Also the beginning of the game before the forensic has put out any clues is a little slow for the detectives, but with the the spyfall element they can start figuring out who the acomplice is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to be missing something. Why do you care who the accomplice is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.