Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this is a deal I saw this as a Daily Deal the other day for $15 and bought it, seeing as it appears to be a fun little game. However, now it's on clearance for the same price.

I thought Daily Deals are cheaper than clearance -- has anyone seen this happen before?

MM: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cmnwkt001.html
BGG: Waka Tanka

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be frank...it was a pretty lousy daily deal (not saying its a lousy game) that they probably didn't sell many copies of that day so they moved it to clearance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
Just to be frank...it was a pretty lousy daily deal (not saying its a lousy game) that they probably didn't sell many copies of that day so they moved it to clearance.

I think I'd agree with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Inception: 01/08/16
mbmbmbmb
Almost all the clearance games were once daily deals. I'm not sure they all go there so...directly.

What's wrong with Waka Tanka? Zee and Dan King both recommended it. Was $15 too much?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cunning stunt wrote:
Almost all the clearance games were once daily deals. I'm not sure they all go there so...directly.

What's wrong with Waka Tanka? Zee and Dan King both recommended it. Was $15 too much?

It was only $19.99 at CSI, didn't seem like THAT huge of a discount, especially when it just went to Clearance for the same price. But it's fine, I'm not going to return it or anything. Looking forward to playing with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Bellamy
United Kingdom
Leicester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it was in the clearance section already at miniature market, not sure what price but I'd guess £20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tinpot_creos wrote:
I believe it was in the clearance section already at miniature market, not sure what price but I'd guess £20.

Hard to believe that is true, considering CSI has it for normal at $19.99.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.