Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game stocked, or is it print on demand? Just didn't know if it could run out of print and with changes at VPG, who knows if/when it would be back in stock if it is not print on demand. I assume print on demand means that, in theory, it would never go out of print, right?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Schaller
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Currently, it is print on demand, but VPG is discontinuing ALL their print-on-demand stuff shortly.

Some of their line will stay in their catalog and be printed overseas, but
at this point no one knows which those will be. Their bestsellers, presumably.

So you can a) order it now to be sure of getting it, or b) hope it is one of the games that will get added to their new catalog and be reprinted with nicer components.

My guess is that if you want it, you'd better get it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Currently, it is print on demand, but VPG is discontinuing ALL their print-on-demand stuff shortly.

Actually, that should be around the summer of 2017, which isn't exactly "shortly" yet.

Quote:
Some of their line will stay in their catalog and be printed overseas, but at this point no one knows which those will be. Their bestsellers, presumably.

That is correct. We need to sit down and figure out that list. I would suspect that TBC is on it, but it will need a lot of work to polish up for overseas printing and so might be gone for some time after it ceases in-house printing.

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.