Subject: Colored Bases rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to be able to use the colored bases that come with Rum & Bones for other games but I need more then come in a single base set and I don't want to buy games just for the bases. So does any one know if there is a way to purchase the various colored bases by themselves that come with Rum & Bones and their expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Make sure you have compatible base sizes before going to the effort to get extras!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
Make sure you have compatible base sizes before going to the effort to get extras!

Thanks for the tip. I have checked it for the game I'm most interested in using the colored bases for (Puppet Wars Unstitched) and they're a little bigger then the actual bases but they will still work.

I figured it was a longshot that they'd sell these colored bases separate but figured it was a worth a shot checking with people that might know if they do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.