Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Lair of the Wyrm» Forums » Rules

Subject: Her Majesty's Malice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John F
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
I'm playing as the overlord and recently secured myself Her Majesty's Malice as a quest reward from the Lair of the Wyrm expansion. I'm unclear on the effect however. The wording "may perform and additional attack action" seems to imply that if my first action is an attack and I get 2 surges, I can use the second action as an attack as well, but if I have no more actions, it doesn't seem to grant me a new one. Most other abilities that grant bonus attacks that aren't actions simply say "perform an additional attack" without the word action attached. However, the wording in the parenthesis says "limit once per turn", and I can't conceive of why that would be on there unless the surge power granted a bonus attack without using another action. Can anyone clarify, does the additional attack cost an action or is it a bonus attack without cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.