Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll be debuting the playable version of Thornwatch at the Lone Shark Games booth (#2847) the whole convention. Penny Arcade's Mike Krahulik and Mike Fehlauer will be joining us for most of the weekend, including a panel called The Big Co-Op Game: From Betrayal to Thornwatch on Thursday.

Plus you can play Apocrypha, Sausage Party, and The Ninth World. Come play with us!

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Currie
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Look, honey, he thinks there's honey in there!
badge
We can't all be Zheleznogorsk.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been keeping track of Mike's development on Thornwatch since the very beginning. When I saw that you (and Lone Shark) had become involved, I got really excited. I can't wait to see it on the table. I'm going to try and Generic my way into the playtest on Saturday morning (it wasn't super obvious if you guys were charging for the playtest, so if you're not then I'm going to try and crash the door ).

Good luck! I think it's hilarious that Mike made it to Gen Con before Jerry did. Be sure to take him back a handful of the Chessex Gen Con '16 dice. That's my go-to consolation prize for friends who can't make big shows that Chessex is at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I GenCan't, any chance of seeing video of the Mike, Mike and Mike panel or a gameplay demo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Miller
msg tools
So at one point I walked through the booth and I swear I remember it being BGG taping video for this game. I figured they were busy and I'd just watch it at home later. As of yet I have not seen this video posted. Anyone know what happened to it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calthaer the Bard
Turks and Caicos Islands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks awesome
That BGG video has been posted. It looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome game - a blend of a lot of good ideas from a lot of different games (Mage Knight, PACG, HeroQuest, etc.) to form something unique. Looking just as good as PACG did before its release, so I'm going to be following this one closely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.