Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, everyone, looks like we're back on!

The larger package that I had developed is going to be split into 3 modules. Each module will have two of the ASL "double-wide" style maps, back-printed, so that you get 4 maps, 1.5 counter sheets, and 8 situations.

Each module will be time-boxed. The tentative titles are PB:EF Blitzkrieg ('41-mid '42), PB:EF Cauldron of Death (mid '42-43), and PB:EF Red Wave (44-45). They would like to put the rules and player aids in the first one only, so the following two would be more like ASL Action Packs.

The work remaining to get done for the first release is to come up with three more situations in that time period, plus reconfigure two of the ones we already have due to map limitations.

I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to playtest.

To those still hanging in there, thanks for hanging in there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Ramos
United States
Nolensville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great! Can't wait to see the new material. Would love to play test but work keeps me on the road too much.

Really like PB:HoD so looking forward to moving to the East Front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.