Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Millman
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm looking to bring my game of Scythe to Play More Games (42 Bureau Drive Gaithersburg, MD 20878) tonight. Anyone else interested in joining me?

Thanks
Phillip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phillip,

I'd love to, but I'm over in Loudoun County, VA and traveling in the evening around the D.C. area is simply a non-starter. If you're out in the vineyards of VA some time, let me know we could get together for some Scythe-action!

Cheers,
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John W
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I could, but work, etc. Happy to join some other time, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ExWallStreetGuy wrote:

I'm looking to bring my game of Scythe to Play More Games (42 Bureau Drive Gaithersburg, MD 20878) tonight. Anyone else interested in joining me?

Thanks
Phillip

Get your state to let a bridge be build between Montgomery and loudoun counties and we will only be a 10-15 drive. until then. enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Professor wrote:
I'd love to, but I'm over in Loudoun County, VA and traveling in the evening around the D.C. area is simply a non-starter. If you're out in the vineyards of VA some time, let me know we could get together for some Scythe-action!
Joe,

Labor Day weekend in Sterling VA (about half an hour from you) there will be a small (< 100-person) gaming convention called TCEP. If you're free, there will definitely be some Scythe action going on there. More information here. Although you just missed the early-registration discount deadline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Millman
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Joe,

Labor Day weekend in Sterling VA (about half an hour from you) there will be a small (< 100-person) gaming convention called TCEP. If you're free, there will definitely be some Scythe action going on there. More information here. Although you just missed the early-registration discount deadline.

If I wasn't taking my daughter to college I would be there.

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Millman
United States
Potomac
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be happy to host a game at my house on a weekend (I'm recovering from knee surgery so my mobility is impaired at the moment) I'm close to exit 4 off of I-270.

Let me know.

Phillip

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engelmann
United States
Derwood
Maryland
flag msg tools
Congress of Gamers conventions
badge
Eric's actual photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
A game (or three) of Scythe is played almost every Friday night at GCOM's 355 Linthicum, Rockville site. Be there by 7pm sharp or you will likely miss game starts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.