Subject: Celtic Rites Event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am playing against the Bots and the Averni are first eligible. If I reading the flowchart correctly the event isn't ineffective, etc and they rolled a 4 so they execute the shaded text which on this event reads "execute a free command (in multiple regions) and stay eligible. This is the bit I am stuck on. Which Command do I now execute? I'm sure the rules would guide me to the answer but I can't seem to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tasmanuk wrote:
I am playing against the Bots and the Averni are first eligible. If I reading the flowchart correctly the event isn't ineffective, etc and they rolled a 4 so they execute the shaded text which on this event reads "execute a free command (in multiple regions) and stay eligible. This is the bit I am stuck on. Which Command do I now execute? I'm sure the rules would guide me to the answer but I can't seem to find it.
If you get an unspecified command or SA for a bot you follow the flowchart to determine what they do. If it ends up at passing then they will not take that event (assuming there is no other effect that makes the event have an effect even without the command/SA)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Use the flowchart to select the Command (but ignore the SA). See 8.2.3.

(ninja)

/Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy you guys are fast at answering!!

I get the bit that I follow the flowchart but don't I get into a never ending loop when I get to the decision diamond about the event again? Or do I just ignore that one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Fowler
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
We provide...
badge
The rich and powerful take what they want. We steal it back for you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep. Just ignore it and move on. It's technically unplayable (since you're already playing it!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tasmanuk wrote:
Boy you guys are fast at answering!!

I get the bit that I follow the flowchart but don't I get into a never ending loop when I get to the decision diamond about the event again? Or do I just ignore that one?
Ignore it; The answer to "are they eligible for event" is now no as there is no event

EDIT: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wallwork
United Kingdom
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. All makes sense now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.