New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
http://pandasaurusgames.com/wasteland-wednesday-the-one-abou...

Hey guys,

So, we're starting pre-orders for Wasteland Express Delivery Service today through September 15th!

Lots more information through the link, but we talk about pre-order bonuses in todays post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Freeman
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was tremendously excited... until I saw the international delivery price! Guess I'll have to make do without the pre-order bonuses!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
eldooderino wrote:
I was tremendously excited... until I saw the international delivery price! Guess I'll have to make do without the pre-order bonuses!

That is actual calculated shipping costs. It's a heavy game, which means shipping a copy internationally is a bit on the pricey side. Didn't want to say absolutely no to anyone in case they really wanted it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Shydler
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm in....but the list price 'deal' plus nearly $19 shipping domestically takes the gilt off the gingerbread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Brockway

Austin
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
When can we expect delivery on the pre-order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to be an early adopter, but the international shipping cost of $123,69 makes that impossible. And then I read the following:
Quote:
The early adopters promotional kit is being designed as we speak. These aren’t going to be the typical promo cards that are kind of neat, but mostly break the game or act contrary to the spirit of the game. They are going to be items you *really* want in the box and you won’t be able to get them outside of this pre-order campaign.

Exclusive Early Adopter Pack

Exclusive Event Cards
Exclusive Faction Missions
Exclusive Top Secret Addition

Please tell me that there will be an option for your international fans to join in on this offer and be able to acquire the early adopter pack. I've seen pre-order campaigns done through distributors, isn't that an option?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Smith
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance we'll be able to read the rulebook before the preorder campaign ends?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelė
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those rewards sound good, but aren't you worried just a little bit that they will differentiate players who haven't got a chance to pre-order and those who got these addons? Since you say that they are actually pretty significant and game changing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fruit Eating Bear
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, at a lowest price of an additional $120 to send it to England, I think I'll have to pass!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Crane
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
GhundiPI wrote:
Would love to be an early adopter, but the international shipping cost of $123,69 makes that impossible. And then I read the following:
Quote:
The early adopters promotional kit is being designed as we speak. These aren’t going to be the typical promo cards that are kind of neat, but mostly break the game or act contrary to the spirit of the game. They are going to be items you *really* want in the box and you won’t be able to get them outside of this pre-order campaign.

Exclusive Event Cards

Please tell me that there will be an option for your international fans to join in on this offer and be able to acquire the early adopter pack. I've seen pre-order campaigns done through distributors, isn't that an option?

Yeah that's pretty lame. I was really excited about this game. Still am, but the polish has worn off somewhat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm on a plane right now, but I'll check the international shipping stuff when I land.

It's possible some of the more affordable options aren't showing up for some reason. I would expect shipping to be pricey but not 150
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelė
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
I'm on a plane right now, but I'll check the international shipping stuff when I land.

It's possible some of the more affordable options aren't showing up for some reason. I would expect shipping to be pricey but not 150

I got 350

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
These aren’t going to be the typical promo cards that are kind of neat, but mostly break the game or act contrary to the spirit of the game

Which promo cards are you talking about here?

Shipping is 136 to Scandinavia.
I assume the game is not shipped from within EU so VAT comes on top, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Avers
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:

It is not only shipping, customs will also become a factor. With a price of $75 and some $50 shipping, I'll have to pay an extra amount of $40 in customs. That is quite a premium to be able to acquire the same game that those in the US can get for less than half the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Justice
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edgecrusher100 wrote:
When can we expect delivery on the pre-order?

I'll echo that, when can we expect delivery?

Also, in. Can't wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugggggh more than I wanted to spend, but I'm in. I'm a sucker for pre-order bonuses, post-apocalyptic wastelands, and pretty much everything else this game has going on....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
GhundiPI wrote:
Quote:

Exclusive Event Cards

Wait.. They are doing game altering content as EXCLUSIVE to the pre-order?
What the hell? I expected better of this company. I get the inclusion of it for the preorders.... but to make it exclusive not able to be able to get it later? That is a giant middle finger to to any future fans of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
does the game trayz insert fit sleeved cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$136,94 here as well. Sorry, but not.
Any way to get this one for a sane price? Pickup in Essen maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Urbanek
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
The Dice & Mystics Board Game Guild say: Have fun!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great that you give early adopters such fine incentive.
I am on the preorder train to support your great looking game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Þráinn Gunnlaugur Þorsteinsson
Iceland
Hafnarfjörður
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hooooly, I'd have to pay 137 dollars JUST for shipping to Iceland and THEN I'll also have to pay VAT on top of that. I have never seen a price that high for shipping a boardgame, not even for the biggest kickstarters I've been a part of with a ton of extras stretchgoals and add-ons, (Conan and Blood Rage). I've been following this game for the last few months but sorry no way for this price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradley
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
$148.11 to Australia. No thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esther B
Netherlands
Nieuwstadt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$123,80 to the Netherlands!
I'll take an Essen pick up or I'm out. Cannot afford that kind of shipping surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Schaaf
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping is ridiculous high. I'd really like to preorder but only if you can provide EU friendly shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like international shipping is only showing first class options. I'm at Gen Con right now but will try and fix that today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.