Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was wondering what you experienced players found for the best solo rules posted here? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck smith
United States
brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
http://dockingbay416.com/campaign/

Hands down the best solo or co-op rules for x-wing. You fight against an imperial AI, and you can play 1-6 rebel ships.

I'm off to play a mission as a co-op tonight!

Chuck
NYC gamer dad
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard to not use the T-70, E-Wing or K-Wing.

Too over powered for the game. But otherwise everyone raves about it.

I need to print it out myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Chadwick

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Heroes of the Aturi Cluster. It's awesome. Good to play on your own, as well.

You can even just take the AI from it and use it for regular games, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wings of Glory WWI has a great AI app.

It would be nice to have one for X-Wing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
I like using the web based applet IA, I have it hosted here

http://franxwing.edusite.me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't suppose anyone has a link to a place that can print the Aturi Cluster campaign that's ready to go, right?

I've looked at this since it came out, but I know I won't print it out myself, and I'm hopeless when it comes to formatting this kind of thing at one of the online studios.

The AI is fun, but that campaign looks appealing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Chadwick

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bullwinkle wrote:
I don't suppose anyone has a link to a place that can print the Aturi Cluster campaign that's ready to go, right?

I've looked at this since it came out, but I know I won't print it out myself, and I'm hopeless when it comes to formatting this kind of thing at one of the online studios.

What do you mean by formatting it? It's all in PDF and ready to hit PRINT. If you have a double sided printer, just remember to turn that off for the terrain and cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heychadwick wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:

What do you mean by formatting it? It's all in PDF and ready to hit PRINT. If you have a double sided printer, just remember to turn that off for the terrain and cards.

I mean formatting it for a more professional print job than would be done by me, at home, playing with paper items. Because I don't enjoy that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Chadwick

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, you mean printed on card stock for the various cards and the terrain mounted nicely?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Taylor
United States
Darien
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly.

Because if I'm doing it myself, it'll look like something you might proudly display. On your fridge, if it had been done by a first grader in his first attempt at using kiddie scissors and paste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll admit mine doesn't look all that great. The cards ended up printing on two sheets, so I tried gluing the backs to the fronts. It is workable, but some are falling apart, few are lined up well, etc. It's still very fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.