Hide
5 Posts

BattleCON: Devastation of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Number of tokens in box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Robinson
msg tools
I picked up the game used and am trying to do a component check to decide if I need to return it or not, but the book does not tell me how many tokens there should be, just that there are so many punchboards which are not longer in the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Holman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The character envelopes (and the fighters guide, I think) each have a component list for each character.

If you no longer have the envelopes, this file is an exact copy of the information on the envelopes.

Off the top of my head, there's a few mistakes in the official component list, and the only one which springs to mind is that the Insect Counters (pentagonal tokens for Kaija) are slightly off: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/battlecon-... (see Common Questions.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tokens are all character specific. In the back of the rule book every character lists their tokens so you can go through them all (you probably want to do some kind of sorting anyway). There are 2 errors I believe, an incorrect count of the insect tokens and something else. You can probably find it on the forums here. Stuff not listed in the back will be boss tokens, but you can probably figure out if you have them from the boss setup descriptions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Avtalion
Israel
flag msg tools
Here's the official component checklist: Devastation Components Checklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robinson
msg tools
Thank you everyone for the info. I will look into what everyone said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.