Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Marentette
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for my KS to arrive in Montreal, but at least it appears that I will be getting all of the missing pieces at the same time. .

Has anyone tried to store the base game and Atlas expansion into the main game box with the insert? Would that work or should I pitch the insert to make it all fit? I did not order the extra buildings. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Mike,

I've got the Atlas expansion but haven't yet stored it in the Empire base game box. But from what I see of the insert in the base game box, it's got a sixth well for storing the Atlantis empire faction, and what appears to be plenty of room for the additional Heroes/Wonders tiles from the Atlas expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything from the Atlas expansion in the base box using the insert. There are photos in the image section that have suggestions how to do it, even storing the 3D buildings in the box.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3069118/mare-nostrum-empi...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3059494/mare-nostrum-empi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything stored in the base game box except the large map. I even found a way to get the poker chip resources in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Marentette
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, thanks. I asked because I ended up pitching my Fief insert due to lack of space. Looking forward to getting Mare Nostrum in the mail tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Guttag
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey John,

Thanks for the links to the ways to store MN Empires and Atlas in the base game insert. The publishers were obviously thinking ahead on the insert to allow expansions to be used with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Sanmiguel
United States
Brookhaven
Georgia
flag msg tools
I will say it's not super clear which tokens go in which slots. The longest slot I put the 6 player resource and money tokens. I drew a crude diagram of which resources go in which slots because it's hard to remember where they fit.

I also bagged up the money tokens because there's so many. I'm debating whether to put the starting amount of caravans, markets, cities and temples in the faction wells, I've already included their starting city marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.