Subject: Some copies now available... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Phelps
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of yesterday's new items, BoardGameBliss now has more than 5 copies (that's all they say) of the game for just $13 USD.

Shipping to the US is free for orders over $200 CAD, which is about $153 USD. I managed to put together an order with free shipping by adding some of the hot new pre-orders. The BoardGameBliss prices are pretty competitive with CoolStuffInc and MiniatureMarket.

There are 2 caveats:

1. Many credit cards will charge a currency conversion fee of 1% - 3%. PayPal may or may not be better because they build the fee into their conversion rate instead of making it explicit. For my order, after the fees I still saved about $15 over buying all the same items in the US.

2. If you go over $260 CAD / $200 USD you may be assessed an import tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Michael
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing! Thanks for posting this. Been looking for this game for most of this year and being in Helsinki has made it very difficult as it never even came here to the shops. Luckily my family is in Canada so I can ship to them and pick it up when I see them in December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Drown
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Down to a couple copies and thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.