7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon] Guardians' Chronicles for $13.53 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amazon for $13.54

BGG: Guardians' Chronicles

Selling for $28 on Miniature Market and $30+ on other popular retailers

Pretty decent superhero game that's been marred by bad publicity due to kickstarter failures

But at this price, it's worth it for the components alone if you're inclined to use them for a custom boardgame.

4 left at $13.53, but another Prime retailer has it for $13.63
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I am hoping this means they are trying to get rid of the base game so that there is no confusion when/if the updated and revamped version of the game is released by a different company.

Yes, I bought a second cheap copy just for the extra parts to use with my original copy. Those floor tiles are very nice - and having extra dice is a big plus in my book!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eddiepbauer wrote:
Amazon for $13.54

Pretty decent superhero game that's been marred by bad publicity due to kickstarter failures

Actually most of the 1 ratings are from the easily offended people over the albeit excessively racey female super hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
eddiepbauer wrote:
Amazon for $13.54

Actually most of the 1 ratings are from the easily offended people over the albeit excessively racey female super hero.

I was one of those KS backers who was left unhappy with the experience- but the game is still good enough to have in your collection if you are a superhero/comic book fan.
You can always use Heroclix figures for the playing pieces if you find the ones in the box unsuitable.
A must buy at this price!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Nazzari
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For $12.53(had $1 credit) I could not pass it up. Have plenty of mini comic heroes to use as replacements,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gaming group and I think highly of this superhero-themed dungeon crawler. It's a steal at this price!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mb
Guardians' Chronicles expansion Terror Trio is now $13.99 at Amazon. At this time, there are 4 copies available between two sellers.

https://www.amazon.com/Guardians-Chronicles-Terror-Trio-Boar...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.