Popular Tags: [View All]
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
I was so pleased with my Phoenix commission (thread) that I dug deep and sprung for another commission, this time for the Lion Knight and Flower Knight. Here are the results! http://www.denofimagination.com/gallery/57a1c262e45667000346...

These guys can really paint.

Ironically, I went for a "level 4" instead of "level 5" commission so the figures wouldn't stand out too much from my own work, but I think I failed. Maybe I should have asked for "level 3", or even "level 2"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Very nice, like the NMM, gonna need a price on those

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Gardner
United States
LA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn those are amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gyorgy Boda
Hungary
Dunakeszi
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the price on those? And do they accept commissions from EU as well? I assume both shipping and return shipping have to be paid by customer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Those are fantastic. Very jealous. The phoenix you posted a few ago too.

The gold/purple is a great choice.

+1 for interest in the price. I'd love to send him my phoenix at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Did they both fall under "infantry HQ" or "small monster HQ"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Pricing... I like to think of it as "Kingdom Death" prices: enough to really make you think about getting into some other game.

Den of Imagination is in Poland, so I imagine EU shipping would be reasonable. For me, the round trip shipping was close to $50 (more expensive to send than to have sent back).

The main figures were around $100 each. The muses on the Lion Knight were extra as were some miscellaneous items. It all adds up fast. The total for both figures with shipping was a bit north of $300.

According to my contact, the artist liked the figures so much that she threw in a little extra love for free. This is the first time Den has seen these figures (it seems like 95% of their commissions are Warhammer or Warhammer 40k).

Fortunately, I'm still burning through my Magic cards sale money, so it's all play money to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
Pricing... I like to think of it as "Kingdom Death" prices: enough to really make you think about getting into some other game.

That's a silly and pompous response. I'll leave it at that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.