Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Curt Frantz
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First time Gen Con-er here. I decided a bit late to attend this year, and had to select will call as my badge delivery option. We will be arriving tomorrow morning, and I'm wondering how long the will call like will be at about 8 a.m. We would like to have our badges by the time the vendor hall opens. Any advice is welcome! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Galliher-Miller
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind...
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't take more than an hour honestly. I've never had it be longer than that. You should be good! see you there! Lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Even the Wednesday lines aren't more than an hour usually, though they can be frighteningly long. For just pickup the line flies, when you have a problem that needs more attention the customer service lines can seriously drag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. S.
msg tools
mbmb
We do Thursday morning will-call and it's fine. In fact, I think we did it about 9:45am last year and was in the exhibitor hall by 10:15am.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Heenan
United States
Cincinnati
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm only making it for Family Day on Sunday. Generally, how are the lines on Sundays? The two times I went to Gen Con in the past, I always did the whole show... this is my first Family Day (but I'm bringing 7-year-old son! So I'm more excited about this year and any full convention I've ever been to!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex S
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tonight's lines looked to be about am hour at 10pm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.