Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanted to post my Ayzn|Hadrian 1v1 build along with notes on all the cards in case people wanted to try to put together similar builds for Ayzn or other Robot|Pilot combinations. Questions about this build? Have another build you want to talk about? Post!

edit: All Pilot and Robot cards are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v8LxJkORjwlzCsl_iHyp...

Mike Tayzn
The purpose of this build it to be able to control when and how much damage I take as Ayzn to supplement Hadrian's lower Rage value. By quickly powering up, but not yet activating Iron Fusion stages 2 and 3, I can decide which damage to take early game (I activate Stage 1 on turn 1 after taking my Power instead of Heart). If there's vanilla damage thrown my way then I can save my Fighting Spirit and defend with my 2 defense dice - if I defend then great, but if I get hit for the vanilla damage then at least I can gain Rage early on. If Structure or Trauma damage is thrown at me early on, by quickly taking power in turns 1-3, I can roll my two defense dice, plus any/all of my power dice not yet allocated to my robot ability to avoid the damage I don't want. After getting to mid game, with a healthy 10+ supply of fighting spirit averaging each start of turn, I can get more aggressive and activate Iron Fusion Stage 2 to start buffing the damage I put out. This is when I use my speed boost to position myself for strategic melee strikes. With the return strikes I will take heavily mitigated damage by using some choice cards and take Rage. Once I can accumulate 25+ Fighting Spirit at turn start, I will then start to lay the groundwork for my Ultimate - a devastating Combo which I'll detail later. Below are stats and the actual cards that I'll be using.

In terms of structure placement strategy (very important with Ayzn), I have the luxury of boosting my speed with Wed To Steel, though when placing structures I want clean lines of sight throughout the map with higher density in the middle of the map to keep the edges safe. I also look to place one or two T2 structures 2-3 range from one or two T1 structures to set up a special ranged attack (and sometimes Ultimate).

Ayzn:
6 - Speed
40 - Armor
2 - Defense
Ability 1: Iron Fusion Stage 1! (-1 Attack Damage taken)
Ability 2: Iron Fusion Stage 2! (+1 Attack Damage taken)
Ability 3: Ayzn Black! Iron Fusion Stage 3! (+1 to ALL Attack dice)

Hadrian:
6 - Heart
5 - Rage
2 - Power
Pilot Ability: Wed To Steel (burn 4 cards from game and boost your speed 2 permanently)

Pilot Cards:
Numbers after cards note (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited). You'll notice that I am only taking 3 of the possible 10 Hadrian Pilot cards - this is because I am bringing a few utility cards for Ayzn and need room for more Attack cards. Depending on who I end up playing I have a wild card that I add to the 3 other cards I note below that I'll usually burn to activate Hadrian's Wed To Steel.

1. Fire Control (1/3/U): X=the total amount of Fire in your Cool Down Meter. Pay 2X and remove them from your Cool Down Meter. This is essential to any Hadrian build, as it's a cheap cost Instant to play that will eliminate fire from your Cool Down meter. Especially if you're playing Chogoking, this is a must.

2. Surge Shield (1/3/U): X=the total amount of Power Surges in your Cool Down Meter. Pay 2X and remove them from your Cool Down Meter. Not as essential as Fire Control, though if you're playing Dai-Raijin V it might be nice to mitigate some cards that do additional damage per surge. I take this card just in case, as I have to burn 4 cards anyway to activate Hadrian's Wed To Steel ability.

3. Re-Engage (2/3/U): Place any amount of cards from your hand into your Cool Down Meter, Deactivated. Their combined cost=X. You may play any card in your hand whose cost is X or less, and is not an Ultimate Technique, for free. I take this for my end game. A lot of Ayzn's attacks are high cost, and even having to burn 4 cards to activate Wed To Steel, I have 12 additional cards so I can afford to place a few into cool down to buy up some of the more expensive attacks. More on this when we get to the ultimate.

Robot Cards:
Numbers after cards note (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

4. Ayzn Black! Cross Counter Stagger! (6/1/1/3/3/counter): Inflict 1 Panic per success. This is a great Melee 3 dice roll card that really helps if you're going to counter-attack. It's also usually included when I go in for the Combo kill as it has a "per success" modifier. Because I wait a few turns to activate Ayzn Black, this card will sit for the early to middle stages of the game.

5. Ayzn Black! Onyx Blaster! (8/3/2-3/7/3): Your opponent must perform a Recovery Roll. On a failure, they must permanently remove 1 card from their hand. If you have activated Ayzn Black and can get Combat Advantage over an opponent who is low on Power Dice and Fighting Spirit, this attack can be devastating as it eliminates a card from your opponents hand. If you time this so they have only their Ultimate in their hand then you're doing something right. This is one of the few Ranged attacks that Ayzn has and it's worth taking no matter what build you use.

6. Ayzn Blaster! (3/1/2-3/2/1): Push your opponent 1 hex. Another ranged attack but this one is not to be saved for late game theatrics. I keep this around if there's an opportunity early game to push someone through a Structure, though otherwise this will be used as one of the four cards required to activity Wed To Steel.

7. Ayzn Bunker! (4/3/U): Until the end of this turn, you gain +1 Defense while atop a Crater. This is important as Craters are difficult to get out of, especially if you're just speed 4. Being able to not have to move and instead stand your ground if valuable.

8. Ayzn Generator! (5/3/U): You gain +1 Defense while this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter. When your opponent inflicts damage to you Deactivate this card. This is a great card to have - it allows you to roll 3 defense dice which can really help you to save up that Fighting Spirit you need for your Ultimate.

9. Ayzn Punch! (2/1/1/2/2): Inflict damage. A cheap Melee attack that I mostly carry to burn for using Wed To Steel

10. Hammerschlag! (8/2/1/6/1/counter): Create 1 Crater on your hex. Create 1 Crater on your opponent's hex. This is good if you want to bury someone in a crater alongside you so slow them down. It's also a decent counter, but I mostly use this for later Ultimate setup secrets. It's a counter but rolling one die on a counter with Ayzn when you have all your power tokens used by Iron Fusion is not smart - you're better off relying on your natural defense.

11. Iron Meteor! (11/3/2-3/8/3/counter): Ignoring elevation, Leap to your opponent's hex and Push them 1 hex. If the hex you moved to is atop a Structure, you collide with that Structure. Probably one of my favorite Ayzn cards. The imagine is great too. I also like that it's a counter - as Ayzn sees Dai-Raijin V zooming in to deliver a blow, Ayzn leaps into the air and THUD. Right on Dai-Raijin V.

12. Ayzn Black Core Collapse! (10/3/1/7/3): Your opponent loses all of the Power Tokens in their control. I mostly use this for thematic, end game purposes, though if you're playing with someone who can generate power tokens quickly and who saves them for offensive rolls, use this card! You can control how your opponent spends power tokens and if you use it for a huge attack you can force the opponent to roll all their dice, making for an epic final attack!

13. Luftfaust! (5/2/U): Remove all adjacent Elemental Impact Tiles from the map. Always bring this card it will save your Robutt.

14. Panzerschlag! (6/3/1/1/3) Your opponent receives 1 Fire per success. Create 1 Crater on your opponent's hex. Don't play this much against Chogoking for obvious reasons, but if you're not facing him it's a great way to land some fire on an opponent. Though even if you are playing Chogoking you can use this card purely to buy down the cost of another higher card using Hadrian's Re-Engage.

15. Schwarzer Ritter! (4/3/U): Create 1 Barrier. This is so valuable early game to mitigate damage. I always choose to place the barrier on myself, though there are times when I could see this being valuable to place barriers onto the board.

Ultimate Technique
16. Ayzn Black! Iron Fusion Overkill! Until the end of this turn, all of your Melee attacks gain the Combo keyword. Let that image sink in. Say you have Combat Advantage and have Iron Fusion Ayzn Black! activated and start your turn - you play this card and now all your Melee attacks have the Combo keyword. If you're opponent is 3 hexes away (with you having combat advantage) you can make this attack for JUST 25 FIGHTING SPIRIT:

Ayzn Black! Iron Fusion Overkill! 5 FS
Re-Engage 2FS
Iron Meteor! 0 FS (because of Re-engage, you would have to put into cool down enough cards to total 11 FS but no problem)
Hammerschlag! 8FS
Ayzn Black Core Collapse! 10FS

So you would leap, as a giant iron meteor, and pancake smash your opponent. You'd then smash the ground again to create two massive craters that you would fall into with your opponent, and finally you'd collapse your Ayzn Black Core!

This attack would let you roll 6 dice, all of which can have +1 added to their values after they're rolled because of Iron Fusion Stage 3. 6 Dice while not having any power dice is hard to defend (this assuming Combat Advantage, which you NEED).

You'd then do a total of 22 DAMAGE, eliminate all your opponents Power Tokens and create two craters (which you can gain defense buffs from if you somehow don't murder the other robot).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott S
msg tools
Yay, ShinOKami spoilers!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll give it a shot.

Hearts On Fire. Strong Desire.

I enjoyed playing as Takashi Kato in Chogoking and I thought maybe it would be cool to try and push that fire mechanic to it's limit. Kato seems to have some tricks that work well with the theme.

Chogoking:
5 - Speed
40 - Armor
1 - Defense
Ability 1: Chogoking Sabre (Needed for many attacks. +1 melee range)
Ability 2: Blazing Aegis (at end of turn adjacent enemies get 1 fire)
Ability 3: Trace Burn (when gaining fire gain +1 fire)

Takashi Kato:
4 - Heart
8 - Rage
3 - Power
Pilot Ability: Honorable Defeat(Even on the edge of destruction, Takashi’s tenacious spirit refuses to falter. You can only be defeated by an Attack or Effect that inflicts 4 or more damage.)

Pilot Cards:
Numbers after cards note (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited).

1. ALL FIRED UP (3/3/U): X=the Fire in your Cooldown Meter. While this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter, you receive X Fighting Spirit at the beginning of your turn.

2. HEAD ON (3/3/U): Your opponent's attack is automatically successful and is considered to have 2 successes. You gain 2X Rage.

3. HOT-BLOODED (3/3/U): Until the end of this turn, reduce the cost of your Attack Cards by 2. Until the end of your opponent's next turn, your Defense is reduced to 0.

4. CHANNEL RAGE (3/3/U): X=your Rage. Do not collect Rage from your opponent's successful Attack. Your next Attack inflicts damage+X if successful.

5. CRITICAL AIM (1/3/U): You or your opponent must re-roll 1 Die of your choosing.

Robot Cards:
Numbers after cards note (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

6. INFERNO BLADE! (20/3/1-2/3/5/ultimate melee): (requires Chogoking Sabre) X=the amount of Inferno tiles adjacent to you and adjacent to your opponent. Inflict damage per success, +X damage.

7. NOVA SPARK! (8/2/2-4/0/1/ranged): X=the Fire in your Cooldown Meter. Remove X Fire from your Cooldown Meter and inflict X Fire to your opponent.

8. BURNING CHROME BLADE! (4/2/1/6/2/combo melee): (requires Chogoking Sabre) Increase the Cooldown Slot of every card in your Cooldown Meter by 1.

9. BURNING CIRCUIT! (5/3/-/-/-/instant): Remove X cards from your Cooldown Meter and return them to your hand. You receive 1/2X Fire.

10. CHOGOKING SABRE ERUPTOR! (8/3/1-2/3/8/counter melee): (requires Chogoking Sabre) Per success, you may create an Inferno on your opponent's hex or a hex adjacent to your opponent.

11. TURBINE FIST! (4/2/1-3/1/2/combo ranged): Inflict damage per success. Choose 1 card in your Cooldown Meter and change it's Cooldown Slot by 1.

12. TURBINE SPIKE! (3/0/1/2/1/combo melee): Push your opponent 1 hex.

13. VOLCANO SLASHER! (6/3/1/4/3/melee): (requires Chogoking Sabre) If you're on or adjacent to an Inferno, remove the Inferno from the map and inflict damage +3.

14. FIRE STARTER! (3/2/-/-/-/instant): Change an adjacent Elemental Impact Tile to an Inferno.

15. PHOENIX WING! (3/3/-/-/-/instant): You gain Boost until the end of this 1 turn. You gain 1 Fire.

The Concept: I chose Kato because "All Fired Up" in this build can offset his low Heart value. "Hot Blooded" and "Heads On" can help me fuel some pretty costly attacks and hopefully fuel big damage rounds early. "Critical Aim" is just a solid ability in my limited experience. "Channel Rage" can help increase damage output especially because I didn't take "Born To Fight" as his pilot ability. I took "Honorable Defeat" instead because I thought in this build I could very easily kill myself with fire if I didn't. Even then I might buy myself a round if the opponent can't muster a big attack.

As for Chogoking's cards I needed "Chogoking's Sabre" for many of my attacks. "Blazing Aegis" and "Trace Burn" will hopefully greatly increase the fire on the board at any given time. I still need Phoenix Wing's mobility, but instead of taking the ability I figured the card will be good enough when I'm in a jam. I might consider swapping "Trace Burn" for "Phoenix Wing Reborn" depending on how the build works out. I chose "INFERNO BLADE!" as my ultimate therefore I thought "FIRE STARTER!" and "CHOGOKING SABRE ERUPTOR!" would be good support to help generate Inferno tiles. "VOLCANO SLASHER!"also seemed like a good idea to have a lower cost attack that could take advantage of the tiles. From there I wanted a decent combo so I chose "TURBINE SPIKE!" + "TURBINE FIST!" + "BURNING CHROME BLADE!" to capitalize on a big damage round. Finally if I needed to grab fire tokens in a pinch I thought "BURNING CIRCUIT!" would be a great utility card to grab clutch cards for when I'm setting up a big damage round, but I also need some way to get rid of the fire tokens if they become too much of a problem. Therefore "NOVA SPARK!" seemed like a great answer especially since I get to push them off to the enemy. Some of these abilities have low attack values, but hopefully I can offset that by hoarding power when I am able.

The gameplan is to try and stay in the enemy's face the whole game. Rush up and set us both and the battlefield on fire. Hopefully use that to my advantage by generating large amounts of fighting spirit per round which will allow me to out pace the opponent's damage early.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have a name for it, but here's a prelim build for ShinOkami that I'd like to try out.

Noriko / ShinOkami

Noriko:
8 Heart (8 because of Crusade, normally 6)
6 Rage
2 Power
30 Max Fighting Spirit

Pilot Ability: Crusade (Noriko’s ferocious spirit can’t be contained. Her robot begins with only 3/4 of its total Armor, but her heart is permanently increased by 2)

ShinOkami:
5 - Speed
26 - Armor (max 35)
2 - Defense
Ability 1: Heart of the Wolf (Spend 2 Power Dice to Trigger: X=the amount of Panic in your Cooldown Meter. Gain X Fighting Spirit)
Ability 2: Leap of the Wolf (While Activated, when you start your turn with Combat Advantage increase your Speed by 2- 2 power tokens to activate) You may not use this at all- this build focuses on /success attacks so the power is precious. Maybe more precious than the movement.
Ability 3: Bite of the Wolf (You may gain 1 Panic to Trigger: Reroll your unsuccessful Fang attack)

Stat Abbreviation Key:
(Cost/Cooldown/Range/Damage/Natural Dice)

Ultimate Technique: Apocalypse Gate (20/3/1-11/x3/*) X=the amount of Static Barriers on the map. Destroy every Static Barrier. Inflict X3 damage to your opponent. You receive 1 Panic for each Barrier destroyed.

Pilot Cards & Instants

1-COMBO CHAIN (3/3) Add the Combo Subtype to 1 Attack Card.

2-BREAKTHROUGH (5/3) (This card must be played before an Attack is rolled or after an Attack's Successes have been determined.) X=the amount of Power Dice used by both you and your opponent. Reduce incoming damage by X. This one is for the big attacks your opponent will hope to finish you with. Try to keep at least a couple of power tokens on hand to help negate damage before you receive it when this is in hand.

3- AEGIS! (3/2) Create 1 Barrier. You're gonna do this a lot, but priority is to protect yourself or buff damage to big combos.

4- DEATH SPORE! (3/3) While this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter, all attacks inflict +2 damage. When this card leaves Cooldown, you must pay 10 Fighting Spirit or lose 5 Armor.

5- ARMORVORE! (8/3) Until the end of this turn, X=the amount of damage your attack inflicted to your opponent. Whenever your attacks are successful, repair 1/2X Armor.

6- MIRROR SHIELD! (X/3) Search your opponent's hand and choose any 1 Instant. X=its cost. Pay X to Trigger: Add the chosen Instant's Rules Text to this card until the end of this turn.

Melee Counter (Combo-able with Noriko's COMBO CHAIN if used as an attack)
7- HELL'S ROAR! (5/0/1-2/0/2) Inflict 1 Panic per success.

Melee Combo Attacks
8- RED FANG! (4/2/1/1/2) Inflict damage per success. Inflict 1 Fire to your opponent.

9- DARK FANG! (4/2/1/1/2) Inflict damage per success. Inflict 1 Panic to your opponent.

Melee Attacks (Combo-able with Noriko's COMBO CHAIN)
10- BURNING FANG! (4/2/1-3/1/2) Inflict damage per success. Move to the closest hex adjacent to your opponent. If there is a Static Barrier in the Path of this attack, destroy it and inflict +1 damage per success.

11- WARP GATE FANG! (6/2/1-3/4/3) If there is a Static Barrier within range, you may recalculate the range of this attack starting from that Static Barrier.

Ranged Counter
12- BARRIER CRUSH! (5/2/1-4/3/1) X=the amount of Static Barriers within 3 hexes of your opponent. Destroy those Barriers and inflict damage + X3.

Ranged Attacks

13- CRIMSON CRESCENT CLAW! (5/2/2-5/4/3) (This card must be played immediately after spending your movement) Inflict Damage.

14- BURNING GATE! (5/2/1-5/5/2) If there is a Static Barrier in the Path of this attack, inflict damage+3.

15- BARRIER BREAK! (4/2/1-5/0/1) Your opponent loses 1 Power Token. If your opponent loses 1 Power Token, create 1 Barrier.

I'm going to say up front that I've never been a stellar deckbuilder, but here's what this build is for:

Early Game:
You're going to set up sheilds as often as possible, but priority 1 is getting a static shield on yourself early. You need to be careful and try to stay in cover until all those 2 cooldown cards come out of startgame setup, but you're not as much of a glass cannon as it might seem. (Armorvore & Aegis) Try to sprinkle more static shields in the center of the arena while pinging their power tokens with Barrier Break when you have a good opportunity. Apocalypse gate is a bit of a red herring. It's not what the build is about. (But it won't neccessarily hurt to use it if the opponent plays keepaway games) You're wanting to set up for:

Mid-Late Game
AEGIS!>COMBO CHAIN>BURNING FANG!>RED/DARK FANG!>RED/DARK FANG!
This Combo costs 18 FS, with your high Heart and Rage this should be fairly easy to pull off by midgame. It does damage per successx2, inflicts fire and panic, you roll 4 dice naturally, and you can re-roll via Bite of the Wolf! With a few power dice you have potential for wicked damage from 2-20 depending on power dice and how the opponent rolls, before the fire torments them for more damage if they don't counteract it. If you're flush with FS, you can tag Armorvore in there to recover armor at the same time. You dont have to be adjacent to start- 3 hexes away is fine because it will close 2 before the second attack.

If that scares them, (and it should) and they start to play a long game you have a selection of ranged attacks and can use Death Spore to make them more fun for everyone.

This build is vulnerable to Status ailments, but you may be able to pre-empt trouble with:
COMBO CHAIN>HELL'S ROAR!>RED/DARK FANG!>RED/DARK FANG! which rolls 4 dice naturally and causes Panic/success. If you can tack any amount of power dice on it gets really mean, and Steven, can you re-roll this one? Or does the starting attack of the combo have to be a FANG attack? Either way, it's mean and potentially causes a crapton of panic. Don't forget to check for opportunities to use MIRROR SHIELD! There are a ton of instants out there for both pilots and robots!

Depending on how this build does I could see ditching CRIMSON CRESCENT CLAW! for TOOTH AND CLAW! which allows you to use an instant out of your cooldown. It's expensive, but would let you replenish your static shield if you really needed to between enemy attacks.

That's what I got! (Edit: Typos, clarity)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
esarge wrote:
COMBO CHAIN>HELL'S ROAR>RED FANG>DARK FANG combo which rolls 4 dice naturally and causes Panic/success. If you can tack any amount of power dice on it gets really mean, and Steven, can you re-roll this one? Or does the starting attack of the combo have to be a FANG attack?

I've seen a question like this regarding Combo's before (I may have flubbed the answer in the past blush), and it's something we'll have to clarify in that section of the rulebook before release.

You could take out Hells' Roar and you could trigger Bite of the Wolf if you were unsuccessful in the Red Fang>Dark Fang attack, but the attack or combo would have to include all Fang attacks to trigger Bite of the Wolf.

In general, when there are abilities or triggers that require a type of attack (melee, ranged, name or subtype specific) they'll only trigger in a Combo if the entire Combo satisfies the requirements.

That being said, I really like your build. I've always been scared of Panic builds like this playing as Ayzn, and it really puts a damper on the more aggressive Takashi builds, regardless of Robot. If you can get someone with enough panic to eliminate their Rage gain in FS, you can spam 0 cool down attacks without worrying about the opponent gaining a ton of FS (though they can still take power tokens)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I'm... mostly stealing the formatting from the start of the thread, since I found it a really easy layout to follow. This is pretty silly, but enjoy!

Dash fiVe

I'm still unsure how good a build this is, but it's been a fun experiment to put it together. The core strategy here is to maintain pressure on the opponent. It relies on keeping enemies on the back foot using power surges to slow their cooldowns while using those same tokens to power up its own attacks, and a few ways to mitigate attack costs and cooldowns so it isn't relying on Dash's low Rage stat. You need to move and strike fast in this build, and if you can't, you'll die even faster. Flash Phase can help with damage control, but you don't want to rely on it all the time.

The fact that almost every attack in the deck is a combo makes for absolutely stupid amounts of flexibility, chaining multiple attacks that add surges to the target, or just putting together a cheap combo that still rolls 4+ dice for a reasonable FS cost. When needed, the harder hits can be thrown too, with a couple of more expensive cards that have good synergy and abilities to mitigate the cost and allow follow-up attacks.

At present, my "strategy" for structure placement is purely aesthetic. If I see a spot that I think would look cooler with a building, that's where it goes.

Dai Raijin V:
7 - Speed
30 - Armor
2 - Defense
Ability 1: Thunder Clap (collect 6 power surges to play a card for free)
Ability 2: Storm of Strikes (turns 1 power surge per turn into a cooldown buff while active)
Ability 3: Arc Wing (gives Boost while active)

Dash:
10 - Heart
2 - Rage
1 - Power
Pilot Ability: Circuit Flow (+3 to recovery rolls)

Pilot Cards:
Stealing Steven's formatting here (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited). Also like his build, I'm using only 3 pilot cards. This setup uses slightly more attack and less utility cards to support that pressure focus. There are several low-cooldown attacks to ensure there's always a few options to play with, even early on.

1. Trauma Flow (4/3/1): Perform a recovery roll. On a failure, X = 1. On a success, X = 3. Move X tokens from your cooldown meter to the matching slots of your opponent's cooldown meter. This is a good way to get rid of an anchor from O-Gun, or push other unwanted tokens out of your cooldown meter. Be wary of giving an enemy tokens they can use against you, of course. Dash's Circuit Flow makes the roll more likely to come up in your favour here.

2. Combat Flow (3/3/U): Choose X dice from your attack roll. Pay X to reroll those dice. With this build, landing hits is crucial. Rerolls are a good way to make those successes stick.

3. Battle Focus (2/3/U): If your current attack was successful, regain its cost. With the number of high-cost combo attacks in this build, Battle Focus can help to mitigate the cost

Robot Cards:
Again, same layout seen in the first post (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

4. Lightning Glaive! (7/3/1-2/2/2/counter): X = the amount of power surges in the opponent's cooldown meter. Add X attack dice. Inflict damage per success. This is (literally) the only non-combo attack in the build. It's powerful, but it does need the target to be carrying a few surges before it really shines.

5. Bolt Caster! (6/1/1-3/3/3/combo+counter): Throw opponent 1 hex per success. Inflict 1 power surge per success. Ranged Combo/Counter with short cooldown. Throwing the opponent lets it set up other attacks, as well as potentially causing collisions. Add in those power surges to stall the enemy and/or support other attacks.

6. Arc Hunter! (3/1/1-3/2/1/combo): If there's a structure within range, you may always recalculate range from the structure. The special effect allows this attack to cover vast distances. it's not very powerful, but can be a good finisher for a combo, or a long-range hit to keep that pressure on. Being able to use it every turn helps for the latter.

7. Arc Heel! (4/1/1/2/2/combo): You must be adjacent to a structure. You may move 1 hex away from the opponent per success. If this attack is played in a combo, increase the maximum range of the next attack by +1. Combining this with Arc Hunter is a no-brainer, with the range extension giving it potentially insane reach. It's also good if you want to reposition while pressing the attack.

8. Flash Strike! (2/0/1/1/1/combo): Inflict Damage. Cheap, zero-cooldown filler attack to round out a combo. Only 2 FS for +1 attack die and +1 damage works, particularly with a lot of ways to make sure the enemy is in position for the hit.

9. Volt Spike! (3/1/1/2/1/combo): Inflict 1 power surge. If played in a combo, reduce minimum range of next attack by 1. Low cost, short cooldown, and adds a power surge. This build doesn't take advantage of the minimum range reduction, though.

10. V Cutter! (5/2/1/2/2/combo): If successful, return this card to your hand instead of your cooldown meter. One of those cooldown mitigation tools I mentioned. If the attack fails, it's out for 2 turns, but a hit means it can be re-used the following turn.

11. V Slasher! (8/3/1/2/3/combo): If successful, return this card to your hand. Inflict damage per success. Create 1 Arc Hazard on your opponent's hex. Stacks a lot of effects, and potential zero cooldown if the attack hits. Arcs make for another source of power surges, too.

12. Cloud Breaker! (7/2/1-2/3/2/combo): X = the number of power surges in your opponent's cooldown meter. Inflict damage +X. Chains particularly well with Bolt Caster and/or Volt Spike, or in the turn or 2 following a successful V Slasher.

13. Charge! (3/1/U): Your next attack inflicts +2 damage, if successful. Fairly simple. More damage is always nice.

14. FTL Combo! (4/3/U): You may use combos during your current counterattack turn. This is important for keeping the opponent off-balance. Being able to play a 3 card 4+ attack dice counter is potentially game-changing.

15. Flash Phase! (18/3/U): While this card is active in your cooldown meter, every time you receive damage, perform a recovery roll. On a success, reduce damage by 1/2. This is a HUGE defensive buff when considering the Raijin's native (lack of) armour. It also combines incredibly well with Circuit Flow giving +3 to every roll. It's also a good use for Thunder Clap. Build up those power surges, then get a free +3 phase shield.

Ultimate Technique
16. TESLA IMPACTER! (18/3/4-8/8/5): Inflict +2 damage for every power surge in your opponent's cooldown meter, then remove all power surges from their meter. This is useful for a lot of reasons. Its range complements an Arc Heel/Arc Hunter combo, allowing you to retreat to 4 range, then launch the ultimate. It can catch your opponent off-guard if they back off from your melee attack pressure, and if your opponent knows about it, backing off can bait them into rushing forward, setting them up for FTL Combo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely feel like I've played against Alex where he's used almost exactly this build.

Having all those Combo cards is FRUSTRATING to play against, especially when you can pop up for Combat Advantage to roll another attack die.

Would really love to see this play against the Noriko|ShinOkami build...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think this is anywhere near as thoroughly thought out as the builds I'm seeing thus far. Suggestions welcome. OK, let's do this.

Paladin Build

This build is an attempt to defend the citizens of our fair metropolis from wanton destruction by negligent mecha pilots. Dash has the Righteous Spirit for such a task and O-Gun provides the positional control necessary to protect the city's structures from harm with his anchors. For this task O-Gun is outfitted with an Anchor Shield for Dash to defend with, a Burst Anchor to facilitate closing with fleeing miscreants, and the Sky Anchor Overload to disable mecha once captured.

Dash intuitive understanding of the Open Path gives the insight to prevent catastrophe. By turning within Dash can Spirit Flare to gain the necessary fighting spirit for his task. His untutored instincts are unerring making it impossible to miss when he has Target Lock. Dash's Battle Focus allow him to maintain his fighting spirit for his impossible quest.

Anchor Burster, Anchor Sprint and Sky Anchor are used to slow destructive rampages.
Anchor Smasher, Harpoon Hook and O-Gun's Ultimate Technique, Nebula Destroyer, are the most direct damage dealers.
Hook Upper and Sky Anchor Orbital Swing allow throwing the opponent.
Burst Chain Surujin can confuse an adversary, preventing them from moving.
Burst Chain Blocker can prevent a foe's attempt to use O-Gun to deatroy a building.
Burst Chain and Sky Anchor Exo-Driver help bring other mecha close enough for a chat.

-

I think this build needs to max out it's FS early to buy space to accumulate some power tokens. Power tokens need to be saved for finishing. The activated abilities are very situational and I'm going to want the tokens available to use them on the fly. Topping off the fighting spirit will hopefully keep the beats flowing and pay for using Anchor Shield to mitigate damage. Build is likely light on damage dealing capability and would probably work best as part of a team.
I hope people don't mind the different format. Didn't include any numbers because I'm lazy and I haven't crunched any numbers other than eyeballing the FS cost of the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
DataCat wrote:
I hope people don't mind the different format. Didn't include any numbers because I'm lazy and I haven't crunched any numbers other than eyeballing the FS cost of the cards.

I can't speak for other people, but I like that you structured it as almost storytelling about how you'd use each attack.

From looking at the numbers, it does seem pretty good in that sense too. You have 3 ways to place Anchor tokens (2 of which directly attach them to the enemy), and plenty of useful attacks which don't require them, as well as some very powerful options to take advantage when you DO have those tokens in play. A lot of your cards are on 1 - 2 cooldown, with a couple of 0-cooldown cards in the mix. There's also some pretty capable damage dealers, but with a pretty low cost on most of your abilities.

Sounds like a very intimidating opponent. I like it!

EDIT: Also, thanks for rounding out the core set (and ShinOkami). We've now got a build in here for every robot we have the stats for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never been good at naming stuff.

Dash / Dai Raijin V

Dash:
10 Heart
2 Rage
1 Power
40 Max Fighting Spirit

Pilot Ability: Combat Logic (Dash’s natural piloting ability reduces the cost of your cards by 1 Fighting Spirit)

Dai Raijin V:
7 - Speed
30 - Armor
2 - Defense
Ability 1: Ion Shield (Remove 3 Power Surges from your Cooldown Meter to Trigger: Create 1 Barrier)
Ability 2: Double Dagger (3 power to activate. While Activated, you may re-roll your unsuccessful Melee attack rolls once)
Ability 3: Storm of Strikes (2 power to activate. While Activated, remove 1 Power Surge from your Cooldown Meter at the beginning of your turn. If you do, your combo cards Cooldown during both your and your opponent’s Cooldown Phase.)

Stat Abbreviation Key: (Cost/Cooldown/Range/Damage/Natural Dice) Because of Dash’s special ability, all FS costs are -1. For ease of interpreting the build, I have just adjusted the FS costs in this breakdown

Ultimate Technique: STORM CALLER! (9/3) While this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter, every successful attack you make creates 1 Arc Hazard on your opponent's hex.

Pilot Cards & Instants
1-OPEN PATH (3/3, Does not affect Ultimate Techniques) Treat your opponent's current Attack as if it has no Rules text this turn.

2-REFLEX STRIKE (2/2) You may switch your current unresolved Attack Card with any other Attack Card in your hand. You must pay or gain the difference in cost to the previous card.

3- SPIRIT FLARE (1/3) On your next turn you cannot play any cards, or resolve your Upkeep and Combat phases, and only Trauma Tokens will move during your Cooldown phase. On your following turn's Upkeep phase, gain 3X Heart.

4- COMBAT FLOW (2/3) Choose X dice from your Attack Roll. Pay X to re-roll those dice.

5- AUXILIARY CHARGE! (2/2) Add 1 Attack Die to your next attack. You receive 1 Power Surge.

Melee Counter
6- LIGHTNING GLAIVE! (6/3/1-2/2/2) X=the amount of Power Surges in your opponent's Cooldown Meter. Add X Attack Dice to this attack. Inflict damage per success.

Melee Combo Attacks
7- ARC HEEL! (3/1/1/2/2) You must be adjacent to a structure. You may move 1 hex away from your opponent per success. If this attack is played in a Combo, then increase the maximum Range of the following Combo card by +1.

8- FLASH COMBO! (2/3/1/3/3) Your successes=X. You may pay 2X Fighting Spirit to Trigger: Inflict damage +2X.

9- VOLT SPIKE! (2/1/1/2/1) Inflict 1 Power Surge to your opponent. If this attack is played in a Combo, then decrease the minimum range of the following Combo card by 1.

Melee Attacks
10- LIGHTNING TEMPEST STRIKER! (12/3/1-5/4/3) All Players in range are considered targets of this attack. All players in range are Pulled to the closest hex that's adjacent to you. You receive 1 Power Surge. Inflict damage to all targets within range. Inflict 1 Power Surge and 1 Fire per success to all targets within range.

Ranged Counter
11- BOLT CASTER! (5/3/1-3/1/3, also COMBO) Throw your opponent 1 hex per success. Inflict 1 Power Surge per success.

12- RAIDEN CRUSH (7/3/2-6/1/2) X=the amount of Power Surges in your opponent's Cooldown Meter. Inflict X Fire.

Ranged Combo Attacks
13- ARC HUNTER! (2/1/1-3/2/1) If there's a structure within range, you may always recalculate the range of this attack starting at that structure. This attack ignores Cover.

14- IONIZE! FIRE! (1/1/2-4/1/1) If you have 2 or more Power Surges in your Cooldown Meter, play this card for free. You receive 1 Power Surge.

15- V BLASTER! (7/3/2-4/5/2) X=the amount of Power Surges in your Cooldown Meter. Add X Attack Dice to this attack. Push your opponent 1 hex per success.

So, here’s what you’re trying to do:

Building placement-
You don’t really care too much unless it’s Azyn. You’re gonna be planting Arc Hazards like little Johnny Lightningseed, which will slow your opponent down as the game wears on and they can’t afford to come straight at you. That will let you choose when to engage in mid-late game, especially with your high movement. If it’s Azyn, well, LUFTFAUST! Is going to spoil that party, but still cluster buildings in a central area to make a loose corridor that you can litter with Arc Hazards and make’m pay. Since you can throw and push, those clusters might net you some extra damage, too.

Early Game
Your first turn there will be nothing in hand- take the FS and move away if you need to, getting cover and rolling defense. Second turn likely same thing. If you take damage grab power and get Bide your time, keep distance and cover if possible, pinging with arc hunter if you like and can do so unopposed. You need to get to turn three, where most of your cards come into hand. Now it gets interesting. Time to get to work.

What you’re trying to do with this build is spread Arc Hazards all over which are annoying to your opponent, provide you with free shielding via Ion Shield, and power tokens occasionally for powering up abilities without having to rely on Dash’s low power stat. Use your ultimate early and often! It’s only 9 FS! A power surge may prolong it’s effectiveness too. You’re going to stroll through these helpful power surges as you need to in order to keep shields up and your combo cooldown going.

Neat things to do if you’re Dash!

Mind games! Your purpose here is mainly to fake something like bolt caster, and when they play a ranged attack or counter with a low natural dice stat, maybe play AUXILLIARY CHARGE! To add a die to LIGHTNING TEMPEST STRIKER!, making some firey, surgey mayhem in their locality. Didn’t hit? If you have Double Dagger activated you’ve got a free reroll. If not, combat flow is your friend and almost as cheap! If it’s not, hopefully you’ve been building power tokens. Just as good for effectiveness here and possibly better with Combat Flow. This attack would cost 14 FS. If you’ve been managing your FS pocketbook and playing the long game you might still be cool for:

BOLT CASTER!
, RAIDEN CRUSH! Chances are they already tried to use what power dice they had, leaving them open for a push and extra damage / Surges, and then for all those Surges to potentially turn into more fire. Yowza. Of course, you might want to fogo this combo against Chogoking.

If you’re looking for a way to make some space between you and ugly for a safe spirit flare, (in order to try above combo) you might try:

ARC HEEL!>ARC HUNTER!>V BLASTER! You need to be adjacent to a building and the opponent to start this, so it’s situational. But; you could end across the battlefield from your opponent, and ready for that Spirit Flare.

Less situational is FLASH COMBO>VOLT SPIKE!>V BLASTER! It costs 12, which is a steal- If you have a lot of successes, you push several spaces. If you only have 1-2, you can double your damage from 10 to 20(!) for a pittance. Position yourself so that you win either way. If you have the opponent’s back to a couple buildings and get one or two successes, it could be game. Remember you can re-roll your successes to be a cheap bastard with Combat Flow. Best of all for Dash, you don’t need a single power token for this combo to be terrifying.

If you have opportunity another good push combo is: BOLT CASTER!>V BLASTER! It costs twelve, which isn’t exactly cheap, but the collateral damage potential is high, especially if you started the turn with power tokens.

Which brings me to the bit about Double Dagger. Only use it when you need it. In my mind it might even be interchangeable with arc wing for all the Combat Advantage possibilities and range in this build. Try to keep your power tokens free for Counters and big damage opportunites. Be choosy, and remember you’re playing the long game. Keep shields up, create hazards, frustrate them with your instants...you pretty much just want to be as frustrating as possible and fight on your terms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Wow... that seems like a very different build from mine, but no less powerful! Very cool setup! Not as many combos (obviously), but some really effective attacks in place of my combo madness.

That said, I think it's time I share my counterpoint to your ShinOkami/Noriko build. Since, you know, that'll mean we have each other's first designs mirrored! I still find it funny that we both created builds the other was already working on.

Amaterasu (as an Okami fan, I can't NOT use that name)

This is a pretty crazy setup for ShinOkami, but I liked building something out the ordinary. I'm also running the Crusade+Armorvore+Aegis combo, counter-balancing the negatives on Crusade with regen and some damage mitigation, although I'd be aiming to use Aegis more as a way to deploy barriers in the environment. Adding to the defense, there's a couple of 3-dice counters, and I added Counter Chain to open up even more options. The inclusion of Hunger of the Wolf is a benefit for both clearing panic and adding a little extra mobility.

I have every Fang attack with the combo subtype, which gives me the freedom to use both Jaws and Bite of the Wolf in a lot of combos (which is why I didn't bother with Combo Chain). It also gives me flexibility with the tokens I'm hitting a target with. Jaws of the Wolf not only allows me to recycle effects while on cooldown, but I can use Wolf's Fang in a combo to double-up on a trauma effect. I've also got a good mix of ways to take advantage of those barriers I'll be scattering around, with two abilities that gain range based on barrier placement, and a third which lets me throw the enemy through a barrier and land them anywhere around the map.

I'm still in favour of style over strategy with buildings, but I'm inclined to want them spread out around as much of the board as possible, giving both lots of cover opportunities, and as many openings as possible to improve Banish Gate throws with a collision.

ShinOkami:
5 - Speed
35(26) - Armor
2 - Defense
Ability 1: Hunger of the Wolf (Pay 3 FS and remove 1 panic from cooldown to move 1 hex, ignoring elevation)
Ability 2: Jaws of the Wolf (while activated, may replace any Fang attack's rules text with that of another Fang attack)
Ability 3: Bite of the Wolf (Once per attack, gain 1 panic to re-roll an unsuccessful Fang attack)

Noriko:
6(8) - Heart
6 - Rage
2 - Power
30 - Max Fighting Spirit
Pilot Ability: Crusade (start with 3/4 armour, but gain permanent +2 Heart)

Pilot Cards:
Same formatting as last time (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited). I've got 4 abilities here, each with important reasons for its inclusion.

1. Pain and Gain (2/2/U): This turn, gain 1 FS per point of damage taken, in addition to Rage. This can help to top off Spirit or keep it high when you know you'll be taking a few hits.

2. Power Launch (3/3/U): Must be played immediately after a successful attack. Throw your opponent up to 2 Hexes. Ignore any forced movement normally included in the attack. The build is otherwise a little short on forced movement options, so being able to throw it in without being locked to a specific attack can be helpful

3. Counter Chain (3/3/U): Doesn't affect Ultimates. Add the Counter subtype to 1 attack card. This is here to help with the defensive aspects, making the build a tnak in spite of its initial "glass cannon" appearance.

4. Counter Breaker (3/3/U): Your opponent's attack card loses its Counter subtype until it enters their cooldown meter. This is a good way to weaken the enemy's defense, which in turn reinforces your own offense.

Robot Cards:
Still the same layout (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

5. Banish Gate! (10/3/1-2/4/3/counter): If your opponent is within range of a Static Barrier, you may launch them to any other Barrier and throw them up to 2 hexes. The ability here makes it good for both offense and defense, slamming enemies into buildings or potentially sending them across the map if you need some space.

6. Hell's Gate! (6/1/1-2/4/3/counter): You may calculate the range of this attack from any Static Barrier. Using Barriers in this way gives the attack potentially near-infinite range. Being a 3-dice Counter makes for a solid defense during the enemy turn as well.

7. Wolf's Fang! (3/0/1/2/1/combo): Inflict Damage. This can Combo with any of the Red/Dark/White Fang attacks, and can take on their (or another) Fang's rules without losing anything. It's also a cheap 0-cooldown attack with 2 damage, so that helps.

8. Red Fang! (4/2/1/1/2/combo): Inflict Damage per success. Inflict 1 Fire to opponent. Relatively cheap combo attack which applies a trauma token.

9. Dark Fang! (4/2/1/1/2/combo): Inflict Damage per success. Inflict 1 Panic to opponent. Relatively cheap combo attack which applies a trauma token.

10. White Fang! (4/2/1/1/2/combo): Inflict Damage per success. Inflict 1 Power Surge to opponent. Relatively cheap combo attack which applies a trauma token.

11. Warp Gate Fang! (6/2/1-3/4/3): If there is a Static Barrier within range, you may recalculate range from that Barrier. 3-dice attack, respectable damage, and the ability to chain its range from a nearby barrier. Pretty flexible attack in a few ways, and can be turned into a range 1-3, 4-damage version of any other Fang attack with Jaws of the Wolf.

12. Hell Hound's Howl! (3/1/1-3/3/1): X = panic in opponent's cooldown. Inflict damage+X. This lacks in attack dice, but for only 3 FS and 1 cooldown, its ability to turn panic into additional damage can turn it into something terrifying.

13. Armorvore! (8/3/U): Repairs armour up to 1/2 the damage your attacks deal this turn. This is one ofthe keys to this build, giving the ability to regenerate from damage, and boost back toward that 35 armour.

14. Death Spore! (3/3/U): While this card is activated in your cooldown meter, all attacks inflict +2 damage. When this card leaves cooldown, pay 10FS or lose 5 armour. It's possible to counteract this card's damage with Armorvore if you're careful/lucky, but I usually account for it as having a cost of 13.

15. Aegis! (3/2/U): Create 1 Barrier. Simple and obvious effect. It can be used defensively, but I'll generally prefer to spread them around to enhance barrier-exploiting attacks.

Ultimate Technique
16. BREAK THE SEAL! CERBERUS FANG! (20/3/U): While this card is activated in your cooldown meter, remove any Fang attacks from cooldown, and treat all Fang attacks as if they have 0 cooldown. SURPRISE! Bet nobody saw this one coming... but it's a nasty weapon when played carefully. It isn't to be spammed all the time, but its effect on Fang attacks alongside Bite/Jaws and a Crusading Noriko's Heart/Rage stats can really tip things in your favour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
esarge wrote:
Building placement-
You don’t really care too much unless it’s Azyn. You’re gonna be planting Arc Hazards like little Johnny Lightningseed, which will slow your opponent down as the game wears on and they can’t afford to come straight at you. That will let you choose when to engage in mid-late game, especially with your high movement. If it’s Azyn, well, LUFTFAUST! Is going to spoil that party, but still cluster buildings in a central area to make a loose corridor that you can litter with Arc Hazards and make’m pay. Since you can throw and push, those clusters might net you some extra damage, too.

ARC HUNTER! is one of the few cards that, in my opinion, requires very deliberate placement of structures: you MUST position structures so that every hex on the map has a building within 3 hexes. If I'm your opponent and know you're Dai-Raijin, I'm going to stack buildings on one side so that I can stay away from buildings and avoid ARC HUNTER!

Otherwise Dash/Dai-Raijin V is scary - just with his heart value alone, Dash can afford to lay down some very versatile combos each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
obliviondoll wrote:
11. Warp Gate Fang! (6/2/1-3/4/3): If there is a Static Barrier within range, you may recalculate range from that Barrier. 3-dice attack, respectable damage, and the ability to chain its range from a nearby barrier. Pretty flexible attack in a few ways, and can be turned into a range 1-3, 4-damage version of any other Fang attack with Jaws of the Wolf.

This one I'm curious about- I had interpreted Jaws of the wolf to copy the rules text only of another attack- if it does copy stats as well, that changes things...

obliviondoll wrote:
14. Death Spore! (3/3/U): While this card is activated in your cooldown meter, all attacks inflict +2 damage. When this card leaves cooldown, pay 10FS or lose 5 armour. It's possible to counteract this card's damage with Armorvore if you're careful/lucky, but I usually account for it as having a cost of 13.

Totally agree.

obliviondoll wrote:
Ultimate Technique
16. BREAK THE SEAL! CERBERUS FANG! (20/3/U): While this card is activated in your cooldown meter, remove any Fang attacks from cooldown, and treat all Fang attacks as if they have 0 cooldown. SURPRISE! Bet nobody saw this one coming... but it's a nasty weapon when played carefully. It isn't to be spammed all the time, but its effect on Fang attacks alongside Bite/Jaws and a Crusading Noriko's Heart/Rage stats can really tip things in your favour.

I really thought hard on Cerberus Fang. I think I'll have to play the game to know how I like it. With 5 movement, I'm just not sure I can stay in the opponent's face to maximize it.

I like the idea of countering rather than Comboing. I wonder which attacks you'd use it for though which aren't already counters. The attacks all look to roll just a couple dice. Buff with power? Well that could just be me. I'm always looking to roll more dice. Handful of dice feels good. Handful of counter dice is even better.

Can't wait to try out both builds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
esarge wrote:
This one I'm curious about- I had interpreted Jaws of the wolf to copy the rules text only of another attack- if it does copy stats as well, that changes things...

Warp Gate Fang is an attack with 1-3 range (only Fang attack with more than 1 range) and 4 damage (only Fang attack with more than 2 damage).

It KEEPS its amazing stats, but can replace its chaining effect (if not needed) with any other Fang attack's special effect instead. Pick one of 3 tokens, AND inflict damage per success (ON A FOUR DAMAGE ATTACK) and realise why that's terrifying.

Quote:
I really thought hard on Cerberus Fang. I think I'll have to play the game to know how I like it. With 5 movement, I'm just not sure I can stay in the opponent's face to maximize it.

The movement is part of why Hunger of the Wolf is in the deck. Like I said though, it's got to be timed right. If you have spirit and/or power to spare, remember you can keep attacking repeatedly in a single turn, and since they're all 0 cooldown, you can chain combo after combo as long as your FS holds out.

Quote:
I like the idea of countering rather than Comboing. I wonder which attacks you'd use it for though which aren't already counters. The attacks all look to roll just a couple dice. Buff with power? Well that could just be me. I'm always looking to roll more dice. Handful of dice feels good. Handful of counter dice is even better.

Again with Warp Gate Fang. Also, if all the 3-dice counters are in cooldown, it lets you use a counter to somewhat mitigate the lack of dice - and if you're buffing with power dice, even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rock Bronson

Kansas City
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, gotcha about hunger of the wolf, I had completely spaced the fact that it reduces cooldown to zero. Neat! Yeah, you could really put the hurt on there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noriko Nagare just laughed. They could label her drive for victory a "Suicide Drive" if they wanted to. Fools! The Ascalon Alpha already had minimal armour, so why not go to the logical extreme and devote the extra power to effective use of...
The Yamato Cannon
a.k.a.
Kill Caliber!

The Sniper's Gust booster system would allow her to obtain the perfect Sniper's Perch to take advantage of the Spotter. Noriko knows from experience how to take the Pain and Gain the kill. You have to focus if you're going to Break Through and survive to triumph. There's always the Alpha's Xyston Phalanx Form if she needs a little damage mitigation or her Bullet Ballet to insure a grazing blow. Being able to control engagement range would be important. If Power Launching her opponent isn't enough, she can use the Xyston Fire to force them to back off. The Sniper Gale can be used to close or increase range. The Ascalon Alpha's Vulcan Dash and Bullet Drive mode both also help for lining up the perfect shot. While she could rely on the Gunslinger Tango to make her attacks more accurate than anticipated, it would be her ability to Reacquire Target and to use Counter Breaker technique to connect the important shots. The Ascalon Alpha's sniper rifle was more flexible than most people realize. The safety features can be bypassed for a Pointblank Shot or the targeting package upgraded for a Sure Shot. Her personal favorite quirk is overcharging just a bit to cause an electrical charge to build up that tickles at her end but fries the targets of her Tesla Shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
NEW BUILD! Ascalon Alpha with Hadrian Corto as pilot. There are so, SO many options for so much insanity with this machine (with any pilot). I actually picked Hadrian primarily because of his core stats. Balanced heart/rage/power and a high max spirit flow together in a way which I think will support the build well. I want to build an Ascalon/Noriko design at some point, might be my next one (I have plans for 2 more Ascalon builds already... I like this machine too much).

In a way, this build is a complement to my Armored Core cosplay of Ascalon. The next Ascalon I put together will be a cosplay of one of my favourite builds in AC (which means CQC all the way, in an Ascalon!)

Ascalon Corto

This is a mid-to-long-range focused design, not quite the extreme range Ascalon normally needs to really shine. My combo obsession had me tempted to run Bullet Hell, but I went for more flexibility with my power tokens instead. Ascalon's lack of defense is a concern, and I'm attempting to make up for it with mobility and overwhelming firepower. Cover Shooter is great for adding some offensive utility to the defensive bonus cover provides.

This build is VERY short on ways to handle enemies in 1-hex range, with only one attack (its only melee attack and only counter) natively able to hit at that range. It does have the Point Blank! instant to help compensate there, but it's still a rough situation to be in. Instead of making it up with the couple of 1-range attacks replacing what I really wanted, I've opted for extra mobility cards and Rocket Sprint to make those moments as rare as I can.

For this build, structure placement is much, MUCH more important than my usual, because I need both cover AND as many ways to control range as possible. I want buildings I can get behind, so I can use them to trigger Cover Shooter and gain that extra little bit of firepower.

Ascalon Alpha:
6 - Speed
35 - Armor
1 - Defense
Ability 1: Rocket Sprint (while activated -1pw-, you may spend X power dice to move X hexes)
Ability 2: Cover Shooter (while activated -1pwr-, whenever you're in cover, add 1d10 to attack rolls)
Ability 3: Spotter (Spend 3 power tokens, all attack die results +1 until end of turn)

Hadrian:
6 - Heart
5 - Rage
2 - Power
40 - Max Fighting Spirit
Pilot Ability: Wed to Steel (Remove 4 cards in hand from game, gain +2 speed)

Pilot Cards:
Still with (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited). I'm running 5 abilities, which seems high for me, but I feel right about it.

1. Reboot (4/3/U): Next turn, do not play cards, resolve upkeep/combat, and only trauma tokens cool down. At the beginning of the following turn, remove EVERYTHING from cooldown. Basically, skip a turn and un-trash the cooldown meter. Probably situational, but the build does suffer from long cooldowns, and may get overwhelmed with trauma tokens. Also might be good "Wed to Steel" fodder if needed, depending how the fight is going.

2. Re-engage (2/3/U): Put any number of cards on cooldown, deactivated. Their combined cost is X, play a card with a cost of X. This is the only really important pilot card, in my opinion. It makes almost ANYTHING cost only 2, but throws other cards on cooldown to do it. With how many higher-cost cards I'm running, I'm sure I'll have use for it.

3. Surge Shield (1/3/U): X = total amount of Power Surges in your cooldown. Pay 2X to remove them. I've taken all 3 of these. Much like Reboot, they can be situational, and may turn into fodder for Wed to Steel.

4. Nerves of Steel (1/3/U): X = total amount of Panic in your cooldown. Pay 2X to remove them. Basically same as above, can be good for clearing tokens, but might be less-than-important.

5. Fire Control (1/3/U): X = total amount of Fire in your cooldown. Pay 2X to remove them. And this time, with fire instead of surge/panic tokens.

Robot Cards:
Again with (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

6. Bullet Rider Kick! (6/3/1-3/3/3/counter): Leap to the closest hex adjacent to opponent. Throw opponent 1 hex per success. Only counter, and only melee attack in the build. Also only ability with a native minimum range of 1. This is going to get complicated, I think...

7. Gladius Rapid Fire! (2/2/2-4/1/3/combo): Inflict damage per success. Solid combo starter, cheap and rolls 3 dice natively. Pretty obvious choice to include.

8. Gunpowder Hail! (5/2/2-5/2/2/combo): While active in your cooldown meter, opponent's ranged attacks reduced by 1 attack die. A little more costly, but weakening the opponent's ranged attacks for a couple of turns is a nice defensive buff.

9. Vulcan Dash! (5/3/2-3/3/1/combo): Move 3 hexes away from your opponent. Decent damage and a mobility buff to play keep-away with. Another option to mix into a combo.

10. Bullet Buffet! (3/2/2-4/1/2/combo): Choose 2 targets within range. Inflict damage per success to both targets. Good for clearing buildings, drawing fire form multiple opponents in a team fight, and many other utility effects. Damage per success on its own is nice. Can also be included in a combo, although that may not always be happening.

11. Sniper Gale! (8/3/3-6/5/3): You may move 2 hexes per success. Extra movement is VERY helpful on this build (especially if Wed to Steel isn't active yet). Even without the movement, it's a solid 5-damage attack, though.

12. Rocket Catapult! (7/2/2-5/4/3): Create a crater in opponent's hex. Throw target up to 2 hexes. Inflict 1/2 damage to all adjacent targets. All damaged robots gain 1 fire. SPLODE ALL THE THINGS! No, but seriously, this can be used to throw enemies around, add fire, and hit multiple targets. What's not to love?

13. Lock and Load! (5/2/U): Move 1 Ranged Attack from your cooldown meter to your hand. With a lot of long cooldowns, being able to pull one card back early can be a massive bonus. Very valuable card for keeping the firepower going.

14. Sure Shot! (3/3/U): Double the maximum range of your next ranged attack. I can see a lot of utility for this with multiple attacks. It allows you to make up for those times where the opponent is hanging JUST far enough back to be hard to catch. It also allows extended-range follow-up fire after Sniper Gale and/or Vulcan Dash.

15. Point Blank! (3/1/U): Reduce the minimum range of your next ranged attack to 1. It's awesome that the counterpoint ability for Sure Shot is only a cooldown of 1. I'll probably use it primarily for defense, allowing those 2-range attacks to be thrown against enemy melee strikes when needed.

Ultimate Technique
16. KILL CALIBER! (18/3/2-8/12/5): Inflict damage to all structures and robots in the attack's path. You receive 1 power surge and 2 panic. This is a good potential use for those situational pilot abilities. It's also an attack which can potentially hit EVERYONE ELSE ON THE BOARD for 12 damage if they're lined up right (or wrong, from their point of view).

Bonus crazy card combos section:

XYSTON OVERKILL HYPERCHARGE!

Sure Shot! + Kill Caliber! if you can work Explosive Shot! into the build, that adds even more O_o factor to the already-ridiculous scale of this attack. Maybe add Tesla Shot! as well for a massive stack of FIVE POWER SURGES on every target in a line FIFTEEN HEXES LONG (up to range 16, but minimum range 2). For reference, that's bigger than the game board... This attack is exactly as stupid as it sounds, and I love that it exists.http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WaveMotionGun

NOPENOPENOPE!

Start by moving adjacent to enemy. Point Blank! with Sniper Gale! using that card's movement to retreat up to 3 hex range, then a Vulcan Dash! combo to fall back another 3 hexes. You thought I was going to let you punch me, didn't you? Sounds silly, but if you're cornered, this lets you rush past your pursuer with only one turn of movement. Also, I can throw in a Rocket Sprint for even more distance covered.

Gladius Smokescreen Buffet!

Gladius Rapid Fire! + Gunpowder Hail! + Bullet Buffet! Even with only 1 success, this is a 4 damage combo. It gets a base of 2 damage for the Gunpowder Hail! and both of the other attacks deal 1 damage per success (so 2 damage on the primary target). In addition, Bullet Buffet! can target a second enemy, a barrier, or a building, and with a native 5 dice, adding power or combat advantage opens a lot of potential for devastation.

Realistically, any 2 or 3 combo cards in this deck can work together effectively in the right situation. Not all the above are actual "combos" per the game rules, of course, but they combine the effects of multiple cards into something with fun and complementary effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
obliviondoll wrote:
1. Reboot (4/3/U): Next turn, do not play cards, resolve upkeep/combat, and only trauma tokens cool down. At the beginning of the following turn, remove EVERYTHING from cooldown. Basically, skip a turn and un-trash the cooldown meter. Probably situational, but the build does suffer from long cooldowns, and may get overwhelmed with trauma tokens. Also might be good "Wed to Steel" fodder if needed, depending how the fight is going.

Since you already have Hadrian's 3 trauma rid instants, I'd swap this out for Re-Chamber. Not only does it fit into the theme of a sniper, but it allows you to choose a card and put it activated into cool down.

You could pay 4 to play re-chamber, take any card you want in cool down (preferably a good attack you just played that's sitting in 3 spot) to get it back in your hand AND put a card like GUNSLINGER TANGO! into your cool down, activated:

While this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter, each time you are the Target of an attack cumulatively add +1 Attack Dice to your Ranged Attack Rolls.

Not only are you paying 4FS to play a 5FS card, but GUNSLINGER TANGO! has a cool down of 2, but by playing it through Re-chamber, you can put it into your 3 cool down spot, maybe even with a power surge, to increase the time you get that +1 Attack Dice on your ranged counter-attacks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
schlagamuffin wrote:
Since you already have Hadrian's 3 trauma rid instants, I'd swap this out for Re-Chamber. Not only does it fit into the theme of a sniper, but it allows you to choose a card and put it activated into cool down.

You could pay 4 to play re-chamber, take any card you want in cool down (preferably a good attack you just played that's sitting in 3 spot) to get it back in your hand AND put a card like GUNSLINGER TANGO! into your cool down, activated:

While this card is Activated in your Cooldown Meter, each time you are the Target of an attack cumulatively add +1 Attack Dice to your Ranged Attack Rolls.

Not only are you paying 4FS to play a 5FS card, but GUNSLINGER TANGO! has a cool down of 2, but by playing it through Re-chamber, you can put it into your 3 cool down spot, maybe even with a power surge, to increase the time you get that +1 Attack Dice on your ranged counter-attacks!

That's a really nice setup, but it was actually intentional for this build to have multiple ways to clear trauma tokens. If I'm loaded down with 5+ tokens, or if there's tokens of multiple types getting in the way of my performance, Reboot is much cheaper and might be a smarter option. Also, the other options all have 3 cooldown, so it's nice to have a backup while I'm waiting for them to clear. And unlike the other trauma-clearing options, Reboot gives me back all my cards from cooldown.

Also, as mentioned, I need cards which I'm not going to feel so bad about tossing aside when it comes time to trigger Wed To Steel for that sweet 8 movement. Having a powerful effect combo with Re-Chamber makes that a less practical card to consider throwing away.

Thanks for the idea, though! I probably will come up with a build that takes advantage of Re-Chamber in that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hatchel
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Giga-Robo isn't to busy celebrating, could we get spoilers for the Zoider pilots added to the spreadsheet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason they're not added yet is that we're re-balancing some of their cards and their costs and we wanted to make sure it was a more accurate representation before posting. That said, we're posting a preview for Singh later today that'll have more details on his playstyle and deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
obliviondoll wrote:
it was actually intentional for this build to have multiple ways to clear trauma tokens. If I'm loaded down with 5+ tokens, or if there's tokens of multiple types getting in the way of my performance, Reboot is much cheaper and might be a smarter option.

I hear what you're saying. Definitely in a multiplayer game that will be useful when you have someone protecting you or at least taking the damage for you as you reboot away from the action.

If it's a 1v1 game, hopefully you're playing an opponent that only is going to throw 1 type of trauma your way so you can toss a few of the trauma eliminators aside to keep all your attack options open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
I promised a CQC Ascalon build, and I'm ready to show it off. This thing is... quite silly, to be honest. But I have a feeling it'll be fun to play regardless.

I've actually based the build's performance on one of my Armored Core custom builds (and I'm planning to do my Ascalon paintjob to match the AC - when I pick up a second Ascalon expansion in retail, I'll be painting that in the regular colours.

Noctis Frame

http://i.imgur.com/4YIasaf.jpg I'm not embedding the pic, but feel free to click if you're curious. It's actually an older version of the design, which has been improved with a few updates (and has a real head now instead of the crazy spiky thing).

While Ascalon is designed for long-range combat, this build is focused on getting in closer than usual. I was considering Noriko, but I've instead settled on Takashi. Since I WILL be getting in close, and probably taking hits as a result, I wanted to benefit from Rage as much as possible. The high power generation will also help with the use of Rocket Sprint and/or Bullet Hell. I've thrown in Sniper Gust for a little extra mobility in case of emergencies, and to thematically represent the fact that the Noctis Frame is designed for speed and agility above all else.

Unlike my previous Ascalon build, this design is a little more capable of handling melee range. The Kick makes a comeback, and is supplemented by Xyston Home-Run Swing! Using the Ascalon's primary ranged weapon as a club seems primitive, but it works. Having only one defense naturally, counters are important, and I have 2 of them - the kick, and Bullet Drive.

Most of my best attacks are less reliant on structures, but I'll want them spread out, mostly so I can take advantage of cover if needed (only one defense, after all). Also, Takashi's "Think you can stop me?" means I have less to worry about when being thrown into these buildings.

Ascalon Alpha:
6 - Speed
35 - Armor
1 - Defense
Ability 1: Rocket Sprint (while activated -1pw-, you may spend X power dice to move X hexes)
Ability 2: Bullet Hell (Spend 5 power tokens, all ranged attacks are combos)
Ability 3: Sniper Gust (Spend 1 power token, gain boost until end of turn)

Takashi:
4 - Heart
8 - Rage
3 - Power
25 - Max Fighting Spirit
Pilot Ability: Think you can stop me? (1/2 damage from collisions)

Pilot Cards:
Still with (cost/cooldown/range, U is unlimited). 3 abilities here seems sensible, backed up by 5 instants from the Robot's deck

1. Hit for hit (2/3/U): Re-roll X dice. Opponent is allowed to do the same. This is a very cool ability, with as much potential to help as hinder. I have a feeling it'll be more situational than Critical Aim, but when I really need more than one reroll, it'll be nice to have.

2. Critical Aim (1/3/U): You or your opponent must re-roll one die of your choosing. Speaking of critical aim, I can't see myself running Kato without it.

3. Channel Rage (3/3/U): Play immediately after receiving damage from an attack. X = your rage. Deal +X damage on your next attack (if successful) instead of gaining rage. This gives Takashi a +8 damage buff to any attack, but replaces his ability to build up FS or power. Obviously, will be most beneficial when he's already well-stocked on both.

Robot Cards:
Again with (cost/cooldown/range/damage/attack/subtype).

4. Xyston Home Run Swing! (2/1/1/3/1/combo): Inflict Damage. Cheap melee attack, can be added to a combo for additional range 1 damage, or just used as a low-cost strike. When used alone, it'll need some power tokens to be reliable.

5. Bullet Rider Kick! (6/3/1-3/3/3/counter): Leap to the closest hex adjacent to opponent. Throw opponent 1 hex per success. This is a solid counter, and helps keep the CQC feel up with a second range 1 attack.

6. Bullet Drive! (9/2/2-6/3/3/counter): Move 1 hex away from opponent, receive 1 power surge. Push opponent 1 hex per success. In addition to being another good counter, this is a way to get some breathing room if needed, forcing the opponent to retreat. Thematically for Ascalon, it's probably a big hit with the Xyston, but in my headcanon for Noctis, it's the common reaction of an opponent panicking under the insane hail of fire the machine pours out in CQC range forcing a thoughtless retreat.

7. Gladius Rapid Fire! (2/2/2-4/1/3/combo): Inflict damage per success. Similar to my previous reasons for inclusion. This is also thematically appropriate, since the Noctis is heavily-reliant on high fire-rate weapons.

8. Gunpowder Hail! (5/2/2-5/2/2/combo): While active in your cooldown meter, opponent's ranged attacks reduced by 1 attack die. This one also fits thematically, since I have a tendency to time dodges in Noctis with the larger explosions from my weapon impacts, blinding the opponent and evading their fire.

9. Bullet Buffet! (3/2/2-4/1/2/combo): Choose 2 targets within range. Inflict damage per success to both targets. Utility effects as before, and still fits the theme of rapid-fire very nicely. Damage per success builds up well in combos and as a standalone.

10. Gladius Suppressing Fire! (4/0/2-5/2/1): Inflict Damage. Partly here for the thematic "more Gladius" reasons, but with 0 cooldown and Bullet Hell as an option, can be helpful back-to-back combos.

11. Evac Assist! (3/3/U): If forcefully moved, you choose the legal hex to move to. This stacks with Takashi's reduced collision damage, allowing to either avoid or force collisions depending on need. Bonus points for jumping out of the wrong Barrier on a ShinOkami Banish Gate throw.

12. Xyston Phalanx Form! (4/3/U): Create 1 Barrier. May pay normal cost + take 1 panic to play from cooldown (if activated). Not only a barrier ability, but one that can still be played while in cooldown? Sign me up! Definitely a good benefit for a build lacking in defense.

13. Deflector! (5/3/U): Play after an opponent's ranged attack succeeds, but before resolving. Perform a recovery roll. On a success, divert damage to an adjacent hex not occupied by the attacker. Yet another defense. Once again, this fits with Noctis being very skilled at placing itself where enemy fire isn't.

14. Gunslinger Tango! (5/2/U): While active in cooldown, +1 die to all ranged attack rolls. Increase cooldown by 1 per attack targeting you. This is a way to turn every incoming attack into a potential accuracy buff. I still have to ask, do counterattacks count as "targeting" the robot? Or just as a defensive measure?

15. Point Blank! (3/1/U): Reduce the minimum range of your next ranged attack to 1. A staple for this build's CQC focus, allowing any attack to hit a target in melee range.

Ultimate Technique
16. MAGNUM HURRICANE! (12/3/1-3/3/5): Inflict damage per success. With a baseline of 5 attack dice, inflicting 3 damage per success has the potential for massive damage output, especially when buffed using other cards in the deck. As with almost everything else, it fits the Noctis theme of rapid-fire destruction spam.

And something truly ridiculous for a bit of a laugh...

LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING!

Have 6 power, and at least 17 fighting spirit.

Bullet Hell -> MAGNUM HURRICANE! -> Gladius Rapid Fire! -> Bullet Buffet!

If target is range 1, needs 20FS and open with Point Blank! before Bullet Hell.

With the remaining power die buffing the attack, this produces a 7-dice monster attack capable of directing a total of 5 damage per success to the primary target, and an additional damage per success to a second target. 7x5 = 35 - that's half the game's roster dead in a single hit if you land all 7 successes. And the other 7 damage adds up to... 42!

While this attack is absolutely ridiculous, it can be even WORSE when you consider it with Channel Rage on top. In this case, literally only a completely undamaged O-Gun will survive a 7-success hit. It's 43 damage, so even after removing 1 damage per attack for Iron Fusion!, Ayzn's taking 40 damage, equal to his max armour. OUCH! (good luck nailing something for 7 successes, though)

EDIT: Corrected Gunslinger Tango details thanks to the recent change in effect. My question about it still stands, though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hammerschlag
United States
Chicago
flag msg tools
badge
IRON FUSION OVERKILL!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
obliviondoll wrote:
With the remaining power die buffing the attack, this produces a 7-dice monster attack capable of directing a total of 5 damage per success to the primary target, and an additional damage per success to a second target. 7x5 = 35 - that's half the game's roster dead in a single hit if you land all 7 successes. And the other 7 damage adds up to... 42!

Favorite ^^

Would HATE to be on the receiving end of a terrible, terrible defensive roll on that awesome attack. Or it might be an honor to go down in an incredible blaze of glory.

Though with a single defense die and a power die, you still have an approximate 15% chance of defending the attack - and even if you fail to do so, you're probably going to suffer less than half the number of successes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f0we3zYGYtBDl5tI02VG...

Though there's that one time you'll play this move and crit all your rolls because you yelled the attack really loud and if you do pull this off please please let us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oblivion Doll
New Zealand
flag msg tools
schlagamuffin wrote:
obliviondoll wrote:

Favorite ^^

Would HATE to be on the receiving end of a terrible, terrible defensive roll on that awesome attack. Or it might be an honor to go down in an incredible blaze of glory.

Though with a single defense die and a power die, you still have an approximate 15% chance of defending the attack - and even if you fail to do so, you're probably going to suffer less than half the number of successes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f0we3zYGYtBDl5tI02VG...

Though there's that one time you'll play this move and crit all your rolls because you yelled the attack really loud and if you do pull this off please please let us know!

You know this is exactly why I have 2 abilities that allow rerolls, right?

Even with that, I know a full 7 successes is going to be highly unlikely, but that potential is just crazy! And the risk/reward of "it might hit for 5 damage, or it might hit for LOL YOU DIED" is just the right level of chaos for a Takashi build.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.