Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens when a character enters a hazard space that is multiple hexes and moves through more than one hex? Does each hex trigger one by one or ... ?
Are there maybe differences in this regard in something like Absolute Zero's Impaling Structures where each marker generates a hex of hazard versus something like Ra's Blazing Tornado where one marker generates 7 hexes of hazard?

Thanks for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As soon as you walk into a space that is a hazard space stop what you are doing and deal with the attack it makes. If you survive you can continue to move. If that move is into another hazard space, whether it is generated by the same token or a different one, you stop what you are doing and deal with the attack it makes.

The only difference in the hazard spaces if a token generates multiple spaces around it or a single space is just the size of the area it affects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Matchstickman wrote:
If that move is into another hazard space, whether it is generated by the same token or a different one, you stop what you are doing and deal with the attack it makes.

Correct. I think the only exception to this are Baron Blade's turrets, which can only activate once per turn.

I might be mistaken! But if I recall correctly this was one of the erratas to balance the scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dániel Lányi
Hungary
Budapest
* -Not Applicable-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
torontoraptors wrote:
Matchstickman wrote:
If that move is into another hazard space, whether it is generated by the same token or a different one, you stop what you are doing and deal with the attack it makes.

Correct. I think the only exception to this are Baron Blade's turrets, which can only activate once per turn.

I might be mistaken! But if I recall correctly this was one of the erratas to balance the scenario.

That would make sense thematically since it's not a tornado of fire where if you go deeper into it it hurts you more, but an area that is monitored by the sensors of the turret and when it senses you it fires, the reloads for some time (a turn it seems)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bredon
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
torontoraptors wrote:
Matchstickman wrote:

Only the Impulsion turrets (which move you) trigger only once a turn (if they triggered more than once, then 2 Impulsion turrets could keep moving a character back and forth in range of another hazard until the character became incapacitated.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.