Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salvador Sanz Herrero
Spain
Carbonero el Mayor
Segovia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I move and start a combat with one mech and two workers and I lose the combat, my opponent also lose 2 of popularity?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erv Walter
United States
Sun Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
ervwalter is my new bgg account
mbmbmbmbmb
No. Defenders do not lose popularity if they win and workers are forced to retreat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, only the attacker (he who moved) can lose popularity by displacing workers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Additionally, bringing workers with you to stake a claim to key territory is a great way to discourage others from attacking you. I once had a game where the Rusviet player sat on the factory with 5 workers and a mech for almost the entire game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney Cockrell
United States
Corona
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Additionally, bringing workers with you to stake a claim to key territory is a great way to discourage others from attacking you. I once had a game where the Rusviet player sat on the factory with 5 workers and a mech for almost the entire game.

I hope Polania + Camaraderie sent them all home. I would have researched that ability just for the satisfaction of it. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Asuea wrote:
If I move and start a combat with one mech and two workers and I lose the combat, my opponent also lose 2 of popularity?

see rulebook: Combat / Reveal / Winner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Kristiansen
Denmark
Kongens Lyngby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately the quick reference sheet juat says that the winner loses popularity if workers were displaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asuea wrote:

Thanks

See page 23 of the rules

"If the winner was the attacker they lose 1 popularity for each worker they forced to retreat."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering, why you felt the need to bump a thread over a month old that was already answered?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.