Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its only a couple of snaps but someone on the facebook group just linked this video:

https://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.beckley.92/videos/1015396...

Hope it works here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Looks like Catwoman Knights and Nightmare Dogs are both going to be things. Those are about the only things I could make out in the video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's not just someone, that's Elizabeth Beckley, the "Miniatures Mistress" and one of the most phenomenal miniatures painters I've ever met.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whats with the mountain ram? Looks like a more badass Screaming Antelope.

The catwoman thing is interesting. Damnit Poots! Just release it all now! I have a paycheck coming tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Probably going to be released in the store at some ungodly hour. 2 or 3am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bleh, Facebook video. There's more to see there, but here are the two aforementioned monsters:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The humanoid will now forever be known as Catman.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam

Indiana
msg tools
mb
Didn't the Hand try to turn a SA into a mount for someone? Maybe this is the one....or maybe I'm making this all up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
The Goblin. Could be. Might be a cool nemesis.

Second one looks more like a reskin of the SA, perhaps a legendary version or a level 4 version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Welnicki
Poland
Gdansk
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Fisrt one: Maybe a Ringtail Fox nemesis-type, like the Tyrant for Dragon King?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kubaska
msg tools
mbmbmb
The standing guy could be a Sci Fi Flower Knight. Heard that idea over on the FB, looks like it could work.

The monster has horns like a Cape Buffalo.
http://cdn-0.animaldanger.com/images/cape%20buffalo.jpg
I would guess that it is a quarry of some sort, might be a whole or part of an expansion. Who knows!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Grothe
Canada
Longueuil
flag msg tools
It's definitely in the Screaming Antelope family, it has the little hands on the belly and there seems to be a mouth opening at the base of it's neck.
Maybe a Lvl4 SA?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Matthew Malone on the FB group has just said that it is called the Screaming God. Which does sound like it is linked to the antelope. Would be a very cool expansion if so! But that is the first test resin they have so its a fair way off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Maybe its the image quality but I'm not really a fan of either model. The screaming god, if that's what it is called, looks like a poor conversion from the SA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hopefully it'll have more gameplay than the Lion God.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
If that's what they're coming up with. It's clear that KDM is reaching lol
"Hey! What's evil? Goats are evil. Make a goat. Make it scream too. If that's not enough slap some human hands and dongs on it!" Brilliant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boehm
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
OK folks, I have three words for you: "Sci-Fi White Speaker"

Let the madness commence.

edit: OK, I see someone already has a picture up in the other thread. Nice. So, are we going with a full sci-fi version of KD? that would be very cool.

Also: twilight THONG?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kubaska
msg tools
mbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
"Hey! What's evil? Goats are evil. Make a goat. Make it scream too. If that's not enough slap some human hands and dongs on it!" Brilliant.

The monsters in Kingdom Death aren't evil, they are animals acting like animals. How is the design reaching any more than the other monsters in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
HaleysRedComet wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

The monsters in Kingdom Death aren't evil, they are animals acting like animals. How is the design reaching any more than the other monsters in the game?

Agreed. And, probably, this Screaming God is likely to be an expac or part of the Lantern Festival expac. Honestly, every time I look through the Lion God's cards it just screams at me that this creature was really meant to be taken on in the Lantern Festival extended game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, the kickstarter campaign originally just talked about The King, The Scribe and the Big Game Hunters.

However, LF has been extensively reworked, so who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would be extremely surprised if it was part of the Lantern Festival expansion... It will most likely be its own expansion. Why drop it in there when you can sell it separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the con i heard from The KD:M crew that were running the demos that the water buffalo creature was the "Screaming God," the God figure for the Screaming Antelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
HaleysRedComet wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

Yeah I'll remember that when it kills me/my survivor.

"It isn't an evil entity with weird hands and demonic aesthetic. It's just an animal needing food. I happen to be food. Yum yum."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Zenman12 wrote:
HaleysRedComet wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

Yeah I'll remember that when it kills me/my survivor.

"It isn't an evil entity with weird hands and demonic aesthetic. It's just an animal needing food. I happen to be food. Yum yum."

To be fair: this is what cows think of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.