Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ferdinand "Cardboard Stacker" Capitulo
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've bought the game, I played it, I love it!

By now, I played it many times and enjoyed the many different set, but then I notice something odd. There this pair of sushi that I've never seen before that appears on the front of the box. It doesn't seem out of place. I looked through the box and the components many times and I can't say I've seen the cards or tile for this. All of the other types of sushi can be found as cards and on the tiles. What's odd about this type of sushi is it also appears on the menu card. There is also one slot of the insert that is empty (if each set have their own slot).

If you piece some of the information together, do you think that this sushi set never made it to final printing? Or maybe perhaps it just got left out for some?

What I'm wondering now is if we will every see that card get any press? Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe it never existed. Or is this a tease from Gamewright. There is a statement by them in the rule book that there could be another edition of Sushi Go; maybe an expansion or a promo.

For now, I'm going to call this mysterious piece Ikuramaki. Named after the Japanese name for salmon roe and maki because it looks like a maiki roll.

Do you guys think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't there another post about this???

I thought some people were speculating that it will be a promo card like soy sauce was.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand "Cardboard Stacker" Capitulo
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried looking to it, too. Either I couldn't find it, or I simply oversaw it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dnasearchr wrote:
Isn't there another post about this???

I thought some people were speculating that it will be a promo card like soy sauce was.

Extra slot for a Promo? Please make it Gari!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.