Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Honestly, I just dont feel like looking through the rules

1. If the clocks passes midnight twice in the same turn, how does that resolve?

2. Do Event cards only trigger when a card flips? or every time you visit the card (if you were to leave and go back)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brettell
Australia
South Turramurra
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
Honestly, I just dont feel like looking through the rules

1. If the clocks passes midnight twice in the same turn, how does that resolve?

2. Do Event cards only trigger when a card flips? or every time you visit the card (if you were to leave and go back)

+1 for honesty!

Not sure exactly what you're asking about no. 1 - I'd assume you'd go through the midnight steps twice.

Pretty sure event cards are every time you visit, not when it flips (if it flips for some other reason). Not certain though, and I can't be bothered looking through the rules either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
air show
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1- resolve every "at midnight" effect twice, turn another mythos card and apply the immediate effect as usual.

2- every time a hero enters the card he draws an event card, but only when entering. So A enters the card, he draws the event. Fails the adventure, so he stays there. On his next turn he doesn't draw another one. B decides to enter the card trying to solve it, then he draws an event.
NB: if a player exits from a card with event icon and come back there after, he have to draw again an event card.

As far as I know Gates of Arkham after 3 games. Best expansion ever.

AS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Gates of Arkham expansion this is dealt with by advancing Doom for each additional time that Midnight "strikes" in a Turn. That's the way that I play with any setup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So whatever the last Mythos card has as a midnjght effect do twice, then draw a new one? I assume thats AFTER the current player finishes their turn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indecision101 wrote:
So whatever the last Mythos card has as a midnjght effect do twice, then draw a new one? I assume thats AFTER the current player finishes their turn
Clock Phase is always after the player's turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
In the Gates of Arkham expansion this is dealt with by advancing Doom for each additional time that Midnight "strikes" in a Turn. That's the way that I play with any setup.

Reading the base rules last night, and thats how I played as well...though it didnt happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.