Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to admit that after pledging this game, I really tuned as what was going on with the campaign. So the instructions for the KS bonus deck only talk about pets, but there are ten more items in the deck. Are there special rules for these too or can they just be added into the regular deck? Similarly, I see projects and relationship partners with no rules. My concern is to minimize the rules needed to teach the game, so I want to keep expansions properly separated but I'm not worried about mixing in bonus content that doesn't change gameplay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Abela
Malta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
So, KS Bonus Cards added the following new features:

- Pets
- Events
- Trends
- Standalone Jobs

The sheet instructions should actually talk about all of those. Everything else (extra projects, extra items, extra partners etc...) are just additional content following the same rules. So you can mix those in freely and gameplay mechanics won't change.

Pets (since you mentioned them) however are a really small change mechanics-wise - they're just items which increase level automatically and discard at the end.

Addendum: One of the extra life goal cards is for having pets, so you'll need to take that out as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dick Butler
United States
Paynesville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So where are these bonus cards? I just opened my package and found only the game and the instruction sheet for the bonus cards. Are the bonus cards mixed in with the regular cards that are in the game box, or what? If they were supposed to be packed separately, they were missing from my package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They should have been outside the box, in the package (along with the rules sheet and a single card in a sleeve, the "Space Trip" group project.

If you don't have them, send an email at support(at)artipiagames.com and let them know of what exactly was missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.