Subject: stretch goals posted! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Update 1 is out, stretch goals posted, funding is right around 49.5%.

We need to get tho funded and start eating into those stretch goals, that's where all the goodies come from!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bille mann
msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice idea combining the new game with the old one.

Greets
PBe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a bummer that the extra stories will only be in the deluxe edition. The metal dice are a no-go for me as they damage my table when rolled and the wooden tokens aren't worth $60 alone.

EDIT: I saw now that they'll be available as add-ons should they unlock, so consider my disappointment somewhat abated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
So, does this mean, when they unlock, it is free for Deluxe backers and everyone else has to pay extra if they want them? I missed that.

Did they give a price somewhere for the add on? Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves, have a ways to go yet.

I would like to see a hardcover or leather bound book option. Anyone else with me on that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiachra Delea
Ireland
flag msg tools
Glad the stretch goals will be available as add ons for non deluxe backers.Heres hoping they get reached
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have seen somewhat of an upsurge sinc the update. I have a feeling we will see an even greater increase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Yup, the big story stretch goals don't hit till 23.5?

That may be a tough one.. and the 2nd story goal even tougher.

If we can get the game rolling like the original DZ, then we can pop them. Most of the candy and chrome from DZ came from stretch goals. Took a cool sleek game and turned it into something where you could do campaign play.

My game group did that. we each picked out 2 survivor and the choice of a single chosen item, or 2 random draws, and started a game as if we had been in a safe house. if a survivor died in game, we left it that way with the option to find 'new'survivors between games. Each end game was basically making it to a safe house. If both your survivors died, in between games you got a random survivor and 1 random draw of gear.
The original game came with many add on locations, carnival, camp, etc. we moved from location to location as a campaign.

was great fun.

This new game could almost be seen as a prequil since you are solo.. or could be a post dz deal where you split up from your group you were in.. etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I havn't checked kickstarter since a couple days ago.. guess I need to go look. Hopefully it is 8k$ at least by now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitkat4444 wrote:
So, does this mean, when they unlock, it is free for Deluxe backers and everyone else has to pay extra if they want them? I missed that.

Did they give a price somewhere for the add on? Maybe we are getting ahead of ourselves, have a ways to go yet.

I would like to see a hardcover or leather bound book option. Anyone else with me on that?

OOOOoooo, leather bound book!!! That would be AWESOME!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.