Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Lindberg
Sweden
lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
Is there a list of the minis(type and number) included in the various modules for MoM 1 and 2 ed.?

I believe some in 2ed has been released before but some are New?

Do the previously released minis included look exactly as the old or are They "updated"

Being used to Games workshop standard i find ffg minis somewhat undetailed
Since lovecraft is public domain there are other minis but which are considered the Best?

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dr dull wrote:
Is there a list of the minis(type and number) included in the various modules for MoM 1 and 2 ed.?
"Monster Overview" at Mansions of Madness Wiki

dr dull wrote:
All are new to MoM, except Cultists.

dr dull wrote:
Do the previously released minis included look exactly as the old or are They "updated"
Either identical or very similar, can't tell for sure yet.They're identical. (thanks, Calvin Le Huray)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
haroth9842 wrote:
dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:
Either identical or very similar, can't tell for sure yet.

They look identical to the ones in the first edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Máté Kovács
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mb
eatshootsandleafs wrote:
haroth9842 wrote:
dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:
Either identical or very similar, can't tell for sure yet.

They look identical to the ones in the first edition.

FFG should re-sculpted the cultist, so there would be some variety in our collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bastion wrote:
FFG should re-sculpted the cultist, so there would be some variety in our collection.
Keeping the same sculpt has some upsides. Those who have already painted their Cultists, may feel less obliged to paint the new duplicates.

Also: The minis correspond with the token art. The art is identical among games from Arkham Horror Files line, and the minis can be used interchangeably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A
United States
flag msg tools
haroth9842 wrote:
dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:
Either identical or very similar, can't tell for sure yet.They're identical. (thanks, Calvin Le Huray)

looking at some of the pics, it looks like there are ghosts, riot, hunting horror, and deep ones, all of which already have minis. correct?

star spawn and dagon stuff looks to be brand new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Those you mentioned had pre painted miniatures for Arkham Horror but have never appeared in first edition mansions of madness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dr dull wrote:
Being used to Games workshop standard i find ffg minis somewhat undetailed
Since lovecraft is public domain there are other minis but which are considered the Best?

I missed out on Call of the Wild, so, assuming the 'minis' aren't too big, I'll be pulling in some Cthulhu Wars miniatures. A large price tag attached to CW, but well worth it if you can afford it & like your models (or want them for other 28/30mm games).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ninja_Bob wrote:
haroth9842 wrote:
dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:

dr dull wrote:

looking at some of the pics, it looks like there are ghosts, riot, hunting horror, and deep ones, all of which already have minis. correct?

star spawn and dagon stuff looks to be brand new.

No, the only minis which are repeated are the cultists. Unless you are talking about those limited edition Arkham minis that you could buy separately which were not tied to any game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.