Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francis Siefken
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmb
Has someone created an notational system? The game is simple enough to note down like chess, bridge or dvonn. In theory perhaps you could even do little puzzles. The board is a bit irregular though, but I count 9 letter rows and 8 numbered columns, including the home bases. So 47 terrain hexes and 7 homebases. Would that be a good system for notating move actions or is there a more elegant way?
If you are really good with memory you could solo play the game in your mind, creating the random automa or event cards from environmental randomness (there are systems for that)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Phil Andiel
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd prefer a "Cube Coordinate" notation centered on the factory.(http://www.redblobgames.com/grids/hexagons/#coordinates)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis Siefken
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow, thanks that seems like a great system to use with the notation I saw Alan Stern and others using:

SAXONY + AGRICULTURAL

1. Trade (+2 metal)
2. Move (Character --> Mountain; 2nd Worker --> Mountain)
3. Trade (+2 metal) / Deploy (Underpass)
4. Move (Character --> Tunnel)
5. Produce (+2 metal)
6. Trade (+2 metal) / Deploy (Speed)
7. Move to Factory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.