2 Posts

Dungeon Saga: Dwarf King's Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attacking while in an enemy's front arc rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P K
msg tools
Hi,

I know you get -1 die if you attack or defend while in 2 enemies' front arc (outnumbering). But is there any similar effect when I am in one enemy's front arc, but attack another enemy? You would think that while I focus on that other enemy (that has its back to me), the one whose front arc I'm in would take advantage of it .

Thanks, Zeus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
ZeusBTY wrote:
Hi,

I know you get -1 die if you attack or defend while in 2 enemies' front arc (outnumbering). But is there any similar effect when I am in one enemy's front arc, but attack another enemy? You would think that while I focus on that other enemy (that has its back to me), the one whose front arc I'm in would take advantage of it .

Thanks, Zeus

The rules say what they mean to say here. Do you fulfill the conditions for the outnumbering modifier to be applied? No, so no outnumbering modifier. This game is supposed to be simple and fast playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.