Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin A
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played the new Medici KS version last night and its a great little game and an obvious classic

For those that have not played the original or cant wait for the KS version general release I notice that their is an Ipad and Iphone app for 0.79p at the moment that looks like it gets good reviews, so that seems like good value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SteelyGlint wrote:
I played the new Medici KS version last night and its a great little game and an obvious classic

For those that have not played the original or cant wait for the KS version general release I notice that their is an Ipad and Iphone app for 0.79p at the moment that looks like it gets good reviews, so that seems like good value.

App is great, I highly recommend it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Forsyth
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Loved the Board Game but alas not out on Android cry thanks for the heads up though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin A
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The MarshalUK wrote:
Loved the Board Game but alas not out on Android cry thanks for the heads up though

I never understand the rational of bringing something out on one platform and not another, that's very frustrating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan
United Kingdom
Kings Langley, Herts, UK
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SteelyGlint wrote:
The MarshalUK wrote:

I never understand the rational of bringing something out on one platform and not another, that's very frustrating.

developer expertise
licensing rules
process for submission
costs of on-boarding
developer preference

And why stop at Android...there's alos the WindowsOS one too...

But I feel frustrated too.. I am on Android
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave Snell
England
flag msg tools
mb
dipakSomak wrote:
SteelyGlint wrote:
The MarshalUK wrote:

developer expertise
licensing rules
process for submission
costs of on-boarding
developer preference

And why stop at Android...there's alos the WindowsOS one too...

But I feel frustrated too.. I am on Android

Well, I must add OS fragmentation (the sheer number of Android variants on the market) making hitting all the end users a headache to resolve.
You also forgot the long standing piracy issue on Android, meaning a lot of developers go where the players pay for the app. Not taking sides in the inevitable flame war this kind of comment provokes as I see merit in both platforms, but if I spent a ton of time and effort on an app, I'd sell it where I get a good chance of a financial return on that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the iPad it is £1.79, or for £4.49 you can get the Knizia Trilogy Bundle which includes - Tigris, Ra and Medici HD. Seems like a bargain?

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leet72 wrote:
On the iPad it is £1.79, or for £4.49 you can get the Knizia Trilogy Bundle which includes - Tigris, Ra and Medici HD. Seems like a bargain?

Thoughts?

All great games so it will be money well spent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.