Subject: Healing Ritual rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
emanuele rossi
Italy
grosseto
flag msg tools
hi,
if I have only one wound and flip Healing ritual, can I choose a closet player or i have to discard wound card ? Therefore, can I the possibily to decide to choose or not?
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mangatore wrote:
hi,
if I have only one wound and flip Healing ritual, can I choose a closet player or i have to discard wound card ? Therefore, can I the possibily to decide to choose or not?
thanks
Ciao Emanuele,

With the Healing Ritual you throw away up to two wound cards; one of them goes to the closest (enemy) player. It's perfectly legal to play the skill even if you have one wound in your hand or you do not want to throw away two wound cards for some reason.

If you want to discard a wound card from your hand to your discard pile, an effect or a rule (rest) should explicitly let you so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
You throw away (not discard) up to two wounds, in this case one. One of them, in this case the only Wound, goes to the hand of the closest hero instead of to the Wound pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali Cali
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Emanuele is asking if you have only one wound, can you give it to the nearest player, or does the first wound have to be thrown away and the second given to the nearest player. I'm pretty sure you can give the first wound to the nearest player, so you choose when you are getting rid of just one wound.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
aliallison wrote:
I think Emanuele is asking if you have only one wound, can you give it to the nearest player, or does the first wound have to be thrown away and the second given to the nearest player.

...and that's the question I answered.
aliallison wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can give the first wound to the nearest player, so you choose when you are getting rid of just one wound.

I disagree. It's pretty clear that there is no choice to be made when you only throw away one Wound. It goes to the hand of the closest hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
László Boga
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what's the difference between closest hero and nearest player? :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Suita
Osaka
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bogalaci wrote:
So what's the difference between closest hero and nearest player? :-)

Nearest player could be interpreted literally as the person sitting next to you. The "range" is determined by hex count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.