4 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Sessions

Subject: The Empire Strikes Back rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Bauer
Germany
flag msg tools
I had an awesome game five days ago on vacation with my girlfriend. I played the Imperials.

On turn one the Rebells infiltrated one imperial system, gained loyalty on Mon Calamari and sabotaged Corellia. The Imperials developed their forces and got rid of the sabotage, gained loyalty on Sullust, spied for the rebel base and captured Leia.

On turn two the Imperials were able to recruit Colonel Yularen. He set up a trap by letting Leia escape, only to track her down at Ryloth.

In turn three the rebels decided there was no need to relocate their base, because no imperial fleet was within range, so they started by gaining loyalty. But noone expected Darth Vader to lead an assault force of one AT-AT, one AT-ST and two Stormtrooper units to Tatooine and find the rebel base there. It was an easy combat with that AT-AT and the rebel base got destryoed on turn three.

I am very happy, that my girlfriend is still playing Star Wars: Rebellion with me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Garrett
msg tools
Sounds like a fun game- it's always cool when it comes to a very sudden end. Still, it sounds like your girlfriend made a bit of a rookie mistake by not leaving any air units in the rebel base- even a transport would have saved her from losing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Bauer
Germany
flag msg tools
You're right! I think she had some strategical or mind game idea to deploy most of her units on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Umstattd
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
All Hail Lelouch
mbmbmbmb
And this is why you always include space and ground units in your rebel base.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.