Subject: Deckbuilding Atlanteans + Why can't we be friends rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hallo,
I know, that deckbuilding is discussed in many other threads but I couldn't find an answer to my question.
I want to play a solo game with the Atlanteans and I want to add the "Why can't we be friends"-Expansion.
Following the rules I can use the 30 base-cards from the Atlanteans and combine them with the 10 Cards for the Friends-Expansion (and build a deck of 30 Cards out of them).
But what is with the common Cards? Is it right, that I add the additional common Cards from the Friends-Expansion AND from the Atlanteans-Expansion?
I want to play a "tournament"-game!
I hope that someone can help me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should add just the WCWBF common cards, since Atlanteans are supposed to work as a base game faction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
Evil_X wrote:
I think you should add just the WCWBF common cards, since Atlanteans are supposed to work as a base game faction.

Why would their opperation like a base game faction stop you from adding the Atlantean set common cards? Can't any faction use those same common cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are only supposed to add common cards from an expansion if one or more factions use faction cards from that expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Weber
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Evil_X wrote:
You are only supposed to add common cards from an expansion if one or more factions use faction cards from that expansion.

If I understand it right, I would never use the commmon Cards from the Atlanteans-expansion if I Play a solo game with the Atlanteans, because there are no extra Cards from this Expansion which I could add to my 30 Basic Cards for the Atlanteans (and this faction is handled as the other factions from the base-game).
And I would just add These common Cards if I would add the 10 extra Cards from the Atlanteans-Expansion to a faction from the base-game.
Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Juergen87 wrote:
Evil_X wrote:

If I understand it right, I would never use the commmon Cards from the Atlanteans-expansion if I Play a solo game with the Atlanteans, because there are no extra Cards from this Expansion which I could add to my 30 Basic Cards for the Atlanteans (and this faction is handled as the other factions from the base-game).
And I would just add These common Cards if I would add the 10 extra Cards from the Atlanteans-Expansion to a faction from the base-game.
Is this correct?

Yes, that is my understanding of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.