Subject: Face Paint Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Scott
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you stack the benefits from Founder's Eye (+1 to intimacy rolls for the remainder of the settlement phase)? What about face painting a man and a woman, then having them roll together on the intimacy table - would this give you +2?

If you can stack face painting to at least +2 by some means (or ideally +3), I could envision a way to play when selecting Survival of the Fittest, though ti would be tech intensive and endeavor intensive and thus very challenging still.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I don't have the card to hand - but doesn't it say once per settlement phase on it?

Apologies if I am wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Scott
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, I checked that and it does not say once per settlement phase. That's what got me thinking/wondering.

It would also beg the question if you can use the battle paint's +3 insanity result to stack up higher insanity before a nemesis or to build a tower of insanity for an immortal character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Ah. My bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.