Popular Tags: [View All]
Jean-Sébastien Lapointe
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
Hi...

I'll be visiting Maine at the end of the month. Since I'm from Canada, it will be a nice occasion to grab a few games at a decent price. I'll be mostly in Old Orchard.

What would be the best place to get good deals? I suppose I could even buy online and ship to my hotel. So considering taxes, shipping and exchange rate, where should I check for nice deals?

I've already spotted the coolstuffinc website...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jean-Sebastien, I will be on your route, about 45 minutes north of Old Orchard Beach along Route 295. If you need to order things online I'd be happy to stockpile them for you so that you can pick them up on your way through. Note this isn't to discourage any local business, but I've lost track of good local game stores. If you do decide to shop online then I can say that Coolstuff, Cardhaus and Amazon have each delivered to my house before! If you need it then just drop me a geekmail and we'll coordinate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Culberson
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You can also ship to Houlton or Calais as they both have places that receive parcels for a couple dollars per package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Chartier
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
http://diversionsgames.com/

Check this place out near the Maine Mall, their prices are really good, the staff is very helpful and a good selection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mainelyrpg wrote:
http://diversionsgames.com/

Check this place out near the Maine Mall, their prices are really good, the staff is very helpful and a good selection.

Been to their Portsmouth location. They do have a very good selection.

For straight price you can't beat coolstuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Sébastien Lapointe
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
mb
Cardhaus seems a little better so far. Is it any good?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.